aberdeen-music

hall of lame

KORESH

anyone else get nause..nauose..naeuseas na,..sick of all these top ten,all time,lifetime,awards,gods of rockj,hall of fame garbage .seein all these idiots,ozzy,the clash,sittin about yakin 4 the millionth time about their careers,about rock ideals,while acceptin their latest statuete live via sattelite from their mansion??? they are not real people people.they sold out.thats about it

anyone else get nause..nauose..naeuseas na' date='..sick of all these top ten,all time,lifetime,awards,gods of rockj,hall of fame garbage .seein all these idiots,ozzy,the clash,sittin about yakin 4 the millionth time about their careers,about rock ideals,while acceptin their latest statuete live via sattelite from their mansion??? they are not real people people.they sold out.thats about it[/quote']

that really doesn't make you sound very intelligent y'know... :rolleyes:

i think i get the basic point, i mean i watched a bit of one of those hall of fame programmes and thought 'whats the point?' all this looking back shit, lets look forward instead of getting swamped in a wave of retro nostalgia, its just that that kind of thing seems to be in right now and i guess the programmes are pretty cheap to make.

Guest Nikola Tesla

Cheap T.V. with cheap, stereotypical artists being named from eatch category. I mean acording to half these things Nirvana were one of the only good rock bands in the 90's :moody:

Ah well suppose it provides good ratings for T.V. companies, and nice nostalgic nonsense for a few people who were into the 'it' bands of said decade. <----- opinion

Point here im trying to make (failing brillaintly) is simply... if you don't like watching them/seeing them, then simply ignore them, (i personaly hate the damn things as may have been noted in my intitial tone). It'll make everyone happy then. As people who like them can blabber nonsensicly about these polls/charts, and the others can just get along with listening to their music and not have to enter into these debates.

All will be happy in the world.....

(i think)