aberdeen-music

Indy Bands?

Alkaline

I think that goes to show how "scene driven" Aberdeen Actually is...what's popular at the moment ? (metal)...what is the main style of Aberdeen band (this year)...Metal.

Every city has a "scene".Leeds have a hardcore scene, Glasgow's I would say is indie at the moment."scene's" some and go and you just gotta wade through it all and find the truely unique bands who are actually good.

Guest AmbientMood
Every city has a "scene".Leeds have a hardcore scene' date=' Glasgow's I would say is indie at the moment."scene's" some and go and you just gotta wade through it all and find the truely unique bands who are actually good.[/quote']

Thats very naive. The only that could happen is by pure coincidence if everyone born in the space of 10 years or so wanted to be in a particular genre of band. I think any city you go to will be able to offer a very diverse range of music, surely you just have to dig a bit.

I think that goes to show how "scene driven" Aberdeen Actually is...what's popular at the moment ? (metal)...what is the main style of Aberdeen band (this year)...Metal.

name these bands that everyone goes for. Please don't tell me you are just going by my midns weapon. To be fair the indie scene is the most popular in aberdeen by my eye witness.