aberdeen-music

ultrasound thingy

woombler

Right.. I've had a sore bit in my belly for a couple of months - hurts when you prod it, and gets uncomfortable like on the bus, or car (like a kinda stuffy feeling). Got an appointment for an ultrasound scan this morning, where the bloody woman proceeded to scan the WRONG side of my belly, even after me explainin where it was sore. Needless to say, my scan was clear and apparently nothing wrong.

All that waitin around with an extremely full bladder for that?! Pah

it could be a hernia' date=' where the bowels break thru a bit of muscle tissue. it's not really all that serious, but it hurts when u cough, shit , sneeze blah blah.. u can get them anywhere from your oseougous (sp?) down to you're erm.. private bits.[/quote']

sounds to me like you need a nice big fart.

Right.. I've had a sore bit in my belly for a couple of months - hurts when you prod it' date=' and gets uncomfortable like on the bus, or car (like a kinda stuffy feeling). Got an appointment for an ultrasound scan this morning, where the bloody woman proceeded to scan the WRONG side of my belly, even after me explainin where it was sore. Needless to say, my scan was clear and apparently nothing wrong.

All that waitin around with an extremely full bladder for that?! Pah[/quote']

You could be pregnant

Its not a problem as such or anything, you'll just have a baby growing inside your body.

congratulations

(not the opinion or otherwise of Birdman)

I was merely told there was feck all wrong with me - obviously the pain is all in my head. If it carries on' date=' I'll just have to go back to the docs I spose. Tho the doc did give me two big packs of strong painkillers - bit silly givin someone that much all in one go aint it?[/quote']

they said there was nothing wrong with you AND gave you painkillers? thats a bit off, bloody doctors.