aberdeen-music

important, does anyone know JP?

Chris

Does anyone here know a guy called JP? He's short and thin with dark, floppy hair.

Anyway last night he and his girlfriend helped myself and Dave after we'd gotten into a fight outside sizzlers (someone tried to steal the Doomstick) and he's due a pint. if you know him can you PM me his contact details?

Cheers.

i helped u find ur glasses...but i wasnt there with my boyfreind........... :gringo:

that was probably just us assuming the guy and girl were boyfriend and girlfriend.

thanks for helping us out! we really appreciate it.

daniel: we weren't hurt seriously, i've got bumps and bruises all over and chris has a cut on his eye but that's it. still got bruises a week on though.

i didn't raise a finger.

what happened was this: we left sizzlers looking forward to eating our burgers and going onto neil's flat for some drunken chat and some more drinks. as we were leaving 2 drunk guys were coming in and one of them asked for my staff(a carved wooden stick with a skull on it, i'm very fond of it) and i politely said no. he then grabbed the staff and ran while i held on to the end. the idiot in question then managed to run head first into a brick wall. as soon as that happened i knew i was gonna get a punch. i tried to tell the guy i hadn't touched him and that he ran into the wall himself but he turned round and started laying into me anyway. all i did in retaliation was protest and ask him to stop hitting me(i really don't like violence). obviously if this had continued i'd have hit back, well i hope i would have eventually but you never know. anyway at some point his mate got involved, and it gets a little confused here, as did my brother. chris definitely tried to stop the guy taking the stick and he definitely gave both the guys a good kick in the stomach each and the second guy definitely punched chris. i'm sure i was hit from behind as well but chris isn't so sure. either way shortly after chris got involved the fellow named jp and a girl appeared and tried to stop it and the two attackers legged it before we could even get a good look at them. then jp and the girl helped us both find our glasses as we couldn't see worth shit.

basically assaulted by two not very bright drunks who tried to steal my staff. the thing is would you pick on death and a ninja? and okay we don't look hard but neither of us are small and as it happens chris does martial arts. i don't think they would've come out of it very well had it continued but i can't say i would've either as i was getting a good hiding at the time. shit happens and my only regret is that i couldn't remember what they looked like cause i would quite happily report such things to the police but i would never have been able to poiint them out.

i didn't raise a finger.

what happened was this: we left sizzlers looking forward to eating our burgers and going onto neil's flat for some drunken chat and some more drinks. as we were leaving 2 drunk guys were coming in and one of them asked for my staff(a carved wooden stick with a skull on it' date=' i'm very fond of it) and i politely said no. he then grabbed the staff and ran while i held on to the end. the idiot in question then managed to run head first into a brick wall. as soon as that happened i knew i was gonna get a punch. i tried to tell the guy i hadn't touched him and that he ran into the wall himself but he turned round and started laying into me anyway. all i did in retaliation was protest and ask him to stop hitting me(i really don't like violence). obviously if this had continued i'd have hit back, well i hope i would have eventually but you never know. anyway at some point his mate got involved, and it gets a little confused here, as did my brother. chris definitely tried to stop the guy taking the stick and he definitely gave both the guys a good kick in the stomach each and the second guy definitely punched chris. i'm sure i was hit from behind as well but chris isn't so sure. either way shortly after chris got involved the fellow named jp and a girl appeared and tried to stop it and the two attackers legged it before we could even get a good look at them. then jp and the girl helped us both find our glasses as we couldn't see worth shit.

basically assaulted by two not very bright drunks who tried to steal my staff. the thing is would you pick on death and a ninja? and okay we don't look hard but neither of us are small and as it happens chris does martial arts. i don't think they would've come out of it very well had it continued but i can't say i would've either as i was getting a good hiding at the time. shit happens and my only regret is that i couldn't remember what they looked like cause i would quite happily report such things to the police but i would never have been able to poiint them out.[/quote']

Bastards!

fear not - they're in for some bad karma...