The Rezillos+16 Again+Cuts

Jamie

The Rezillos+Cuts

The Rezillos+Cuts

Friday 17 December

Tickets 12 (8 concessions & Regulars)

Doors Open: 9pm

Show Starts: 9.30pm

The public are being warned today of increased activity by the group known as "The Rezillos". Usually based in secret locations in Scotland, "The Rezillos" are expected to extend their activities into mainland Britain during the weeks leading up to Christmas, according to intelligence experts these incursions are likely to reach as far south as London. "The Rezillos" are not considered to be dangerous, however the authorities do recommend that they should be approached with caution by members of the public, if anyone sees or suspects any Rezillo activity, they should report it at once to their local radio station. In the event of a "Rezillo" attack, the public are asked not to stay in their homes, but to make their way, in an orderly fashion to the scene of the activity, as in the past "The Rezillos" have been successfully contained by large crowds of people.

I intend going to see how the aged Rezillos have changed since I saw them at Ruffles. I have a feeling they will be more full of vitality than my decrepit corpse' date=' and will also look a whole lot better (not difficult).

[/quote']

We got backstage and speaking to Jo Callis after the gig the last time they played here. Jo is a fine guy and is mates with an old work mate of mine. I'm surprised they are doing another tour though. Jo tells some good stories...

Dave