aberdeen-music

rock n roll anyone?

Acey Trixx

:band:

okies so anyone wanna form a real rock n roll band? influences include Backyard Babies, Silvertide, Motley Crue, Poison, Brides Of Destruction, Hellacoptas, Wildhearts Span, Manics

if anyone is interested PM Me its no big deal if your are in another band as this will be me in two bands as well but itll still work. looking for 2 guitarists a drummer and someone to sing... ages 17-20.

:band:

well the problem with tuner is that me and the drummer live here the guitarist is now in edinburgh and the singer is in st andrews so chances are when we are all together we will still jam and that buts about it. so im just in one band now but id like to do to to cover both sides of my musical tastes. and i left aurora because although it was fun tis not exactly what i wanted to do.

• 4 weeks later...

It's definitelly the best-sounding prospect I've seen mentioned in these classified ad's, unfortunately by trade I'm a drummer, and if there's one thing in the world I don't want to do in another band, it's play drums. However, if my guitar skills improve or I develop a better singing voice, I'll make sure your my first port of call.

• 2 weeks later...