aberdeen-music

The Cloud Report

Reportyoumate

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My cuddly bagpuss !!!

Who were you with ? Splitting your time between a bald rock God and a threesome with Cloud....

Erm.. okay, you win. But theres nothing wrong with baldness and it wasn't an actual threesome unless I was participating in my sleep. I sincerely hope I was not.

Now, let us have a little drum...

:band:

nn-tz nn-tz!

i heared a dirty story about or friend cloud today.....

his best mateROGER KIMMET yes THE ROGER KIMMET! said that he had a gay affair with cloud they loved to use eggs and curry sauce on each other?

thats all the detail i wanted to know so i stopped him there ...as u may all be mortified LIKE ME i think we should rally round cloud and try and help him through this confusing time he is going through.

if any one can help cloud be straight again let the forum no.....this is a sad day

Clouds not gay hes a saint.:angel: He cant do anything worng.

Says the man with "Cloud Hater" in his avatar ;)

And since when was Cloud's best mate Roger Kimmet?

There best pals Clouds allways wanting to around to Rogers flat.

jester1470,Demon Of The Fall dose Nivanamad316 cap lock typeing hurt ur eyes are the letters too big for u.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smells likes firth wants a peace of the pie of u he will take u home for lunch no he wont eat u he will just have u round for lunch now hes out he can be stocked my the almighty Brown.

There best pals Clouds allways wanting to around to Rogers flat.

jester1470' date='Demon Of The Fall dose Nivanamad316 cap lock typeing hurt ur eyes are the letters too big for u.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smells likes firth wants a peace of the pie of u he will take u home for lunch no he wont eat u he will just have u round for lunch now hes out he can be stocked my the almighty Brown.[/quote']

I dont understand. Every one of your posts requires you to edit them. So why not look over what you said and correct those stupid spelling errors? It at least makes you sound a little less like a tit

Infact, why just not post anymore? I really cant understand what the fuck you are trying to say anyway.

okcloud.JPG

It doesn't actually look like he's wearing make up that much... but he has smudged mascara and shimmering lips ;)

I can't be fucked reading all this...

Has he been punched? If he has - which is unlikely - I'd like to shake this person's hand. Thankyou.

PS: Cloud is a make-up wearing faggot. I hate faggots. Fucking gays.

I dont understand. Every one of your posts requires you to edit them. So why not look over what you said and correct those stupid spelling errors? It at least makes you sound a little less like a tit

Infact' date=' why just not post anymore? I really cant understand what the fuck you are trying to say anyway.[/quote']

All im trying to say is i want u to be with cloud harry.