aberdeen-music

Hiding With Girls + Hollywood Ending + My Mind's Weapon, This Saturday

Guest WalkingOnGlass

hahahahahahahahahahahah

haha

that only happened once that night,

andy (mouk) crawled through my legs as i have my finger a pointing,, so fun,, its become a regular thing now but only happens once each time were out or at a gig or whatever,

are you a chick or a guy, cos there were a couple of girls right at front who were watching us seemed amused by it, more hardcore this fri at mosh

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

johnathan you need to tie your finger up or something because you are constantly pointing it in my face, not to mention other peoples.also, hardcore dancing is possibly the lowest form of dancing if you compare it to the mighty break dance or the awesome line dance.

Watch the video for Sick Of It All's 'Step Down'. It shows you pretty much all the moves you need to know. I remember watching the guys from Gilman Street pulling off some awesome moves at a Skywalkers' show at Kef a while back.

Get practicing - Today We Fight! will be in Aberdeen early next year - we'll provide the beatdowns, you provide the mosh...

Guest Nikola Tesla
Watch the video for Sick Of It All's 'Step Down'. It shows you pretty much all the moves you need to know.

damn right that vid kicks ass :up: is there an actual date for your hxc band playin here?

Someone please enlighten me. This "hardcore dancing". Is it a joke? If it is' date=' it wears off after like half a song. And if it's actually serious then... deary me.[/quote']

doesnt standing almost completely still moving your head back and forward about an inch quite fast wear off after half a song?

i think youll find mmw, hwg etc etc would have found it more pleasing when people making an effort to enjoy the show,

well said sean

doesnt standing almost completely still moving your head back and forward about an inch quite fast wear off after half a song?

i think youll find mmw' date=' hwg etc etc would have found it more pleasing when people making an effort to enjoy the show,

well said sean[/quote']

Nothing wrong with dancing.

And nothing wrong with standing nodding your head.

Not everyone has to do the same. :)

Oh, and some of us are too old to dance anyway.... you lose your rhythm after the age of 21, not that I had any in the first place.... unless i'm drunk, then it's on! I'm rambling now...... need sleep.

i think youll find mmw' date=' hwg etc etc would have found it more pleasing when people making an effort to enjoy the show,

well said sean[/quote']

Gosh, by all means, do enjoy the show however you please. I was just wondering if the dancing was taking the piss.

well said sean[/quote']

yeh but ive found that if you are dancing to the band you can easily lose track of the song. If you are just standing you can take in more of the music. Dont get me wrong though, nothing like a good dance.

What someone take the piss out of My Mind's Weapon!?!

Never!!! :rolleyes:

?(

You do realise that 'dancing' and 'my minds weapon' are two entirely different subjcts?

Here's a diagram of a stick. You're holding the side on the right:

right end ----> _______________________________________ <---- wrong end

right end ----> (_____________this is a stick_______________() <---- wrong end

yeh but ive found that if you are dancing to the band you can easily lose track of the song. If you are just standing you can take in more of the music. Dont get me wrong though' date=' nothing like a good dance.[/quote']

yeah but come on, we've all seen mmw a zillion times. might as well get into it, like.

?(

You do realise that 'dancing' and 'my minds weapon' are two entirely different subjcts?

Here's a diagram of a stick. You're holding the side on the right:

right end ----> _______________________________________ <---- wrong end

right end ----> (_____________this is a stick_______________() <---- wrong end

And you could never dance to MMW and by doing so take the piss could you? Oh no.

______(this is a stick apparently)__________

Sticks dont have a "right" or "wrong" end as "right" and "wrong" are subjective concepts, and being and inanimate object sticks have not developed a sense of "right" and "wrong". One day sticks might evolve to develop complex conceptions such as "right" and "wrong" and when they do they may also develop the concept of "twat" and wave their brown sticky bodies in your direction.

unless you got one of those infa red leads and jumped onto the floor whilst playing and then began to, simultaneously, dance.

i prefer dancing to straight up moshing, generally gives you a chance to breathe before slamming into someone/getting someone's arm in your face/falling on your arse (as i demonstrated at JT..cheers stu :p )