aberdeen-music

help!

HarleyQuinn

want something EVEN better?

control panel, speech, then click on the text to speech tab, then you can type stuff into the box and preview it in different voices.

how fun!!!!!!!!!!!! yip.

want something EVEN better?

control panel' date=' speech, then click on the text to speech tab, then you can type stuff into the box and preview it in different voices.

how fun!!!!!!!!!!!! yip.[/quote']

There are much better text to speech things on the net. Especially the ones that allow you to speed up speech to the point it's totally unrecognisable.

And if you're sad like me, they can be used to mimic samples of speech on tracks (see Jennifer by Pig Destroyer for a good example.)

Ah, the world through the eyes of a person with far too much time on their hands.

Holy fuck, it's only twenty past ten. I've been up since seven, and I'm meant to be on holiday. To fuck with this.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

the on screen keyboard ain't that bad, bear in mind that you can use the rest of the keys and just click on the space bar button when you need to! or just use stops like you're doing currently. or get a new fucking keyboard