aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
heymanitsJon

Drummer looking to start a pop punk/pop rock/indie band

I've played guitar for years, but everyone seems to be looking for drummers so I've taken up playing drums to join a band.

Already have a very talented singer on board, looking for musicians to fill out the rest. Guitarists, bassists, keys players, producers, anything.

Looking to start a pop punk/rock/indie band. Influences include The 1975, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Arctic Monkeys, Fall Out Boy, Twenty One Pilots.

Message me here or text me on 07766988854

Hey, was wondering if you're request for a guitarist is still available, do you have any preferences on age, skill level e.t.c 

Can play lead or rhythm upon preference.

Thanks 

Edited by PandaDares2001

That's fine man, I'm up for it. I'm 17 and I'd consider myself a very early intermediate player. Not really too advanced, but if that's alright with you I don't really mind either.

Are you currently rehearsing at a studio or are you waiting for a full band first? Anything regarding practice sessions e.t.c would be appreciated. 

We're currently jamming a few covers at Captain Toms, the sound is a little all over the place right now. We're playing Arctic Monkeys, Fall Out Boy, even Amy Winehouse. We don't have set days or anything right now.

Haha yeah, takes a while to get things to sound decent. 

I've been to Cpt toms a few times, played in a couple bands but it never worked out, I can come along one day and see how we get on. I'm also making my own music, I can maybe show you some things I have, maybe make a couple songs.  Monday, Thursday and Friday evenings are preferable but I can probably come any evening.