aberdeen-music

Versatile Musician Available

Apollo

I am an ambitious, hardworking versatile musician looking to join or start up a new band with the intention of gigging regularly. I would ideally be looking to join/start a wedding band but I wouldn’t rule out an original or cover band. I have loads of gigging and recording experience and am ready for a new challenge after some time away. My influences are mainly indie/rock/pop. There are too many to mention but I listen to all sorts of stuff from the 60’s all the way through the present day. If you’re interested then drop me a private message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks 

Hi Apollo. I am a very experienced bass player and vocalist (happy to sing backing or share lead singing). I have loads of gear large and small and my own transport. I could probably get a couple of pubs to sign up for regular gigs and I am also experienced in function type work. I'd be interest to know more about your musical background abilities and would suggest and old fashioned phone call. Let me know if you fancy a chat? Regards Chuck