aberdeen-music
Guest KarmaTsunami

Help Resetting Password

Guest KarmaTsunami

Howdy

I've forgotten which e-mail address I used to set up my account so I can't reset my password. I used to post under this username with the Lying Cat from Saga as my user icon. Any help much appreciated.

Guest KarmaTsunami

Would be grand if I could get a password reset. Probably did something stupid like use a student or Aberdeen Uni staff account as my e-mail address. I've put in the three personal ones I use but they're all pinging back as not being recognised :/

I've sent Neil a message, he's going to have a look tonight. I can see your email address but I'd be breaking about a million data protection rules if I posted it. 

On 8/30/2018 at 2:09 PM, Guest KarmaTsunami said:

My account, if it helps. Not sure if the fact I haven't posted since 2015 counts against me?

https://www.aberdeen-music.com/profile/49310-karmatsunami/

That account is using an AOL e-mail address. If you can drop me a message using the contact form (https://www.aberdeen-music.com/contact/) and let me know what e-mail address you would like it changed to then I can do that for you, and you can then reset your password.

Guest KarmaTsunami

Message sent. Fuuuuuuucking hell can't believe that was set up using AOL. I don't think I've used that e-mail address since my pre-Uni years.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.