aberdeen-music

What's the most pain you've ever been in?

Guest E.C

18 hours ago, Cabbage said:

Worst cock related injury involved snapping my boner, the noise it made haunts me till this day, it was like a popping noise like cracking your fingers but just a single much louder "schnapp". 

Was an instant take down, from peak 100% thrusting performance to instant maximum pain possible x 100 rolling on the floor screaming. 

Just when I thought nobody could top "Ruptured urethra" along came this. 

On 8/2/2018 at 4:52 AM, Cabbage said:

Worst cock related injury involved snapping my boner, the noise it made haunts me till this day, it was like a popping noise like cracking your fingers but just a single much louder "schnapp". 

Was an instant take down, from peak 100% thrusting performance to instant maximum pain possible x 100 rolling on the floor screaming. 

OK. Morbid curiosity has overcome my horror: what is "snapping" exactly, medically speaking?

3 hours ago, scottyboy said:

OK. Morbid curiosity has overcome my horror: what is "snapping" exactly, medically speaking?

This reminds me, I also had questions. 

On 7/30/2018 at 11:15 AM, Teabags said:

Another 3 way tie...

1 - Having the bark from a playground cleaned out of a wide cut on ym knee with a toothbrush.
2 - The 4 days after being circumcised when I was 11. Antyhing that touched my bell-end was utter agony.
3 - Having a tray of tea and coffee spilled over me in Ireland and having to drive an hour to Belfast A&E with my skin basically melting.

Why did you have to get a circumcision at 11?

On 8/1/2018 at 2:17 PM, AVB said:

I tried to boardslide a handrail after a few beers. completely botched it.. legs either side of the rail, which was longer than my legs so entire bodyweight came down on my baws. the zip on my jeans somehow burst through the inside of itself and the pully bit mashed into my foreskin & japseye leaving a mangled bloody mess. seriously the worst pain i have ever experienced.

I pissed nothing but thick black blood for a full day before deciding to go to hospital. Internal bleeding, ruptured urethra, multiple sets of stitches the whole 9 yards. now i'm a jew

And about a week post op I had to have the worst wank of my life

on a happier note, a bruised up willy wrapped up in bloody gauze looks incredibly similar to a kilted sausage ;)

Why did you "have" to have a wank? 

On 8/4/2018 at 4:40 PM, scottyboy said:

It was like a when you snap a glow stick to activate it or like one of those snap wrist bands (remember them), everything was still intact afterwards.

• 9 months later...

Two knee replacements within eight weeks of each other. Stung a wee bit. Five years ago I had an altercation with a car while riding my trike. Double compound fracture just below the left knee, that stung even worse.  Two metal plates and 14 screws in that one, I'd LOVE to walk through the metal detector in an airport.

• 4 years later...