aberdeen-music

Lyrics that don't make sense

Dan G

1 hour ago, Jaaakkkeee said:

People don't realise that anything Kanye's rapped that's any good has been written by someone else. And the spunk on the mink, it's meant to be like a dirty love song. He's rapping about his wife, but in a over-the-top dirty way.

His lyricism on Ye has been fantastic. Hilarious standouts for me:

"I love your titties 'cause they prove I can focus on two things at once"
and

"Hit that pussy raw like fuck the outcome. None of us would be here without cum."

Fixed that for you...

3 hours ago, Jaaakkkeee said:

People don't realise that a lot of Kanye's stuff is tongue-in-cheek. And the spunk on the mink, it's meant to be like a dirty love song. He's rapping about his wife, but in a over-the-top dirty way.

His lyricism on Ye has been fantastic. Hilarious standouts for me:

"I love your titties 'cause they prove I can focus on two things at once"
and

"Hit that pussy raw like fuck the outcome. None of us would be here without cum."

Yeah... but he's a fucking idiot. 

Hi lyrics being supposedly tongue in cheek doesn't give shit rhymes a pass though. He uses a lot of shit rhymes. A lot.

There are plenty of rappers that are humorous and over-exaggerated without being shit. Hip-hop is all about the words, and when they're terrible, I can't listen to it. I can listen to the majority of his first three LPs. After that he became a bit of a joke, whether he means to be a joke or not.

• 3 months later...