Odyssey Live at The Newmachar Hotel

new

Newmachar Events & Newmachar Hotel 
Proudly Presents 
ODYSSEY + Support
Saturday 6th October 
The Newmachar Hotel
8pm 

Returning to the Glory Days of Disco,Funk & Soul, with real dance Legends ODYSSEY Performing LIVE.

Enjoy a evening of non-stop Dance Floor Anthems such as "Native New Yorker", "Going Back to my Roots, "Inside Out" , "Use it up wear it out", "Hang Together", "Magic Touch", "Our lives are shaped by what we love", and the classic ballad "If your Looking for a way out". 

Prepare to use up and wear out the dancefloor one last time in the definitive boogie night, with our DJ's playing the Biggest and best Floor Fillers. 

ODYSSEY. 
Forming in 1968, New York-based Odyssey have gone on to become one of the most successful disco groups of all time.
Starting out performing in New York dance clubs they hit the big time in 1977 with their iconic disco cuts “Native New Yorker” and “Easy Come, Easy Go”, two gems that brilliantly captured the NY scene at the time. “Don’t Tell Me, Tell Her” and the smash hit “Going Back to My Roots” soon followed, cementing the group’s place in disco history.

Facebook - www.facebook.com/newmacharevents