aberdeen-music

Biffy Almost Sold Out

Ross

Back on topic about biffy clyro, i was a big fan of them a long time ago after seeing them support the cooper temple clause at lava, and always thought they would make it big. I had quite alot of early eps even a few signed ones from when they played in one-up which i ended up selling when totally skint, so after typing in rare eps in google it directed me to amazon which are selling some of them for almost 40 each! proper gutted :(

Amazon.co.uk: Biffy Clyro: Albums, Songs, Biogs, Photos biffy cds and eps

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/trading-post/24863-biffy-clyro-stuff-sale.html what i sold for 10

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Gladstone

I heard that Matt Cardle version again today. It's actually really quite shite. At first I didn't think it was that bad to be honest, but it gets worse each time I hear it. That key change at the end is the most ridiculous key change I've ever heard. Did they not listen back to it before releasing it? It sounds like two completely different tracks just stuck together.

There's not much point to this comment is there?

He's playing Cafe Nero in Union Street. One of the great rock venues, up there with Madison Square Gardens & Glastonbury.

X Factors Steve Brookstein to perform in Aberdeens Caffe Nero - Evening Express

He played a gig at the Music Hall a few years ago which was a total disaster - it got a bit of press at the time. I can't remember the exact number of people who were there, but I'm sure it was less than 20.