aberdeen-music

Motorbikes

Moon Moon

1 hour ago, Alkaline said:

Probably not, but it's definitely a product of how you conducted yourself on here initially. Doesn't make it right either way I guess but in this case we're talking about people picking you up on spelling which, in the grand scheme of things, is not worth Mac getting sand in his vagina over.

Fair enough I was a cunt when I first started on the forum and for a while after that. I wouldn't consider it bullying but I mean fair enough on Mac for defending me in what seemed to be unfair, uncalled for,  cuntish behaviour. 

Fair enough my my spelling is pretty gash but the joke is getting kinda old now. 

At best you guys have just come in and shit-posted all over his thread and turned it into a "hilarious", grammar-nazi circle-jerk.  Way to go. 

This is the "general discussion" board? Is he not well within the remit of that when he starts a thread about something that genuinely interests him?  So yeah "woo motorbikes", right?

Whatever.  I mean it's just bantz innit, yeah? Ladsladslads!!

Edited by Mac Atom

2 hours ago, Alkaline said:

Probably not, but it's definitely a product of how you conducted yourself on here initially. Doesn't make it right either way I guess but in this case we're talking about people picking you up on spelling which, in the grand scheme of things, is not worth Mac getting sand in his vagina over.

Just listen to yourself. What the fuck posseses you to jump into a thread you care nothing about just to mock someone's spelling? Didn't mean to come across as having a sandy vagina(?) but I'm kinda fed up of people being made to feel like they can't post anything anywhere in fear of the fucking grammar police mocking their efforts. Should they just not bother in case it offends you?

And why?  Just because he might have been a bit of a dick 5 years ago when he first joined?  For Christ's sake, I think he was about 15... You must be kicking on 40 now, Phil and you've always been a bellend ;)

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Mac Atom said:

Just listen to yourself. What the fuck posseses you to jump into a thread you care nothing about just to mock someone's spelling? Didn't mean to come across as having a sandy vagina(?) but I'm kinda fed up of people being made to feel like they can't post anything anywhere in fear of the fucking grammar police mocking their efforts. Should they just not bother in case it offends you?

And why?  Just because he might have been a bit of a dick 5 years ago when he first joined?  For Christ's sake, I think he was about 15... You must be kicking on 40 now, Phil and you've always been a bellend ;)

Firstly, I didn't. I actually told someone to stop. I did think it was funny that they were trying to double bluff him, but I did say stop. It was the double bluff I found funny.

Secondly, it doesn't bother me enough to pick on someone. So I didn't. 

Thirdly, I offered that as a reason other people might be having a pop at him, I didn't have a pop at him so why are you getting all high and mighty with me. I don't care what he does on here no haven't spoken to him in ages. 

Fourthly, you might think I'm a bellend, that's ok, I can be at peace with that. I'm also not 40, and what has age got to do with it. You're still on here acting the billy big bollocks, and you're of a similar age to me, shouldn't you know better.

2 hours ago, Alkaline said:

Fourthly, you might think I'm a bellend, that's ok, I can be at peace with that. I'm also not 40, and what has age got to do with it. You're still on here acting the billy big bollocks, and you're of a similar age to me, shouldn't you know better.

I know you're not 40... we're a similar age.  To quote someone earlier in the tread thread "that's the joke".  I thought the smilie might have made it clear that I was joking but you're still persisting with the "Billy big bollocks" patter so I'll assume it hit a nerve.

Edited by Mac Atom

• 5 months later...