aberdeen-music

JTM45 (Flynn) & Marshall Cab For Sale

Ross G

Hi!

Due to an increased amount of touring scheduled for next year, I am going to make the change to a combo (to save space in our van).

As a result I will be selling some gear to afford said combo.

For sale:

Flynn JTM 45. 

This amp is a custom build from Flynn amps in Glasgow. It's a handwired JTM 45 and is based on the original 60's JTMs. 45 watts, white tolex, 6L6 valves and a master volume mod.  

Here's a link to the amp on their site http://www.flynnamps.com/brit-plexi-45/#1447006714361-950e1c9b-d59c

I really hate to see this amp go, because it's fucking awesome. But needs must. It's a perfect clean platform for pedals, and has a huge amount of clean headroom, but when dimed it absolutely wails.

These retail for £1295, but I'm willing to let it go for £800.

This amp was revalved and serviced by Dennis Marshall in Dunfermline, as I tend to do that every year (call that over kill if you wish!)

Also for grabs is a marhsall 4x12 cab. Sell - £150.

Or both are your for £900.

Here's a picture of both (Tele obviosuly not included!) 31370699945_27bd88450d_z.jpg

Any questions feel free to ask and if you wish to try the amp that's fine, although I will be in Edinburgh for the next couple of weeks as of Saturday.

Sorry this is the only photo i have but i can add more if required.

P.s. I will swap both for either '59 fender bassman reissue or a Marshall 1974x.

thanks!

• Upvote 2