aberdeen-music

Top Fives

Lemonade

1. Bears.

Like massive human/dogs who sleep loads and wake up and eat honey and kill wasps - occasionally chasing assholes up trees.

power - A

aesthetic - A

vibe - A

2. Gorillas

Chimps on 'roids, excellent at lazing around, looking sullen and beating their chests. Good old fashioned family values also

Power - A

Aesthetic - A

Vibe - B

3. Crocodiles

The most highly evolved fucker on the planet. They excel in chilling out under water and occasionally snapping fuck out of all things living.

An easy way to distinguish between crocodiles and alligators is that one will see you in a while, and the other will see you later.

Power - A

Aesthetic - A

Vibe - B

4. Red pandas

Evolved specifically to feature on YouTube montage videos and melt even the coldest of hearts.

Power - F

Aesthetic - A+

Vibe - A++

5. My cat

Excels at sleeping loads and then instantly becoming hyper as fuck. Perfectly evolved to look at spiders for ages but not actually dispatching them. Also very good at playing fetch and ignoring cat toys, favouring scrunched up recepits. A true savage

Power - D

Aesthetic - A

Vibe - A+++

1. Wolverines - a badass bastard of a weasel that gives not one single fuck. Hunt and kill Mooses/Elk and there are stories of them taking on Polar Bears. 

Power - A++

Aesthetic -  C 

Vibe - D 

2. Badger - big 2-tone weasel. Makes the list because one trapped my brother in a phone box overnight a few years ago. 

Power - C 

Aesthetic - A+

Vibe - B

3. Otters - Otters seem cool and a load of fun, endorsed by Snoop Dogg too. 

Power - C

Aesthetic - B

Vibe - A

4. Seals - Cute puppy dog eyes, massive bastard teeth. Worst. Breath. Ever.

Power - C

Aesthetic - D on land A++ in water

Vibe - A

5. Mooses - Mooses have ridiculous bodies but lovely smiley faces. Much like myself. 

Power - B

Aesthetic - Body E Lovely smiley face A

Vibe - A

Good to see some love for owls here.  They get my vote but I'm just going to do my top 5 with mammals.  I'll be here all day if it's birds.  Anyway:

1. Pallas's Cat - if you don't know what one is, do a Google image search and then put it on your list.  I've seen them too, in the actual wild.

Power - B

Aesthetic - A+++

Vibe - A+++++

2. Bears - probably Brown Bears after spending a night watching them in Finland this summer.  I'd show you a picture if I could.

That night I had the exciting experience of going to bed listening to a bear crunching on bones about ten metres away.  A+ for everything.

3. Otters.  I don't get bored of seeing Otters.  They're always entertaining.  I made a video of one in Aberdeen Harbour.  A for everything.

4. Dolphins. When I went to view the flat I live in I went to the bedroom and immediately thought 'great, I can watch the dolphins'.  And that's what I do.  If you could be an animal you'd be a dolphin.  I could probably mention whales too.  If you don't like whales and dolphins then you're doing life wrong.  A for everything.

5. Sloths. It's all about the vibe with sloths.  They don't get anything for power or aesthetic but they win at vibe.

Edited by Mr Owl PhD

"Animals" is a bit vague. Sharks; other fish; birds; frogs; DINOSAURS! (wait, I could have the birds with them, and get one more - let's say cephalopods.) No?

Sharks, great whites particularly. A+ for everything. Some might knock a bit off vibe for them being a tad impersonable, but not I. I think I'll sneak goblins and megamouths in here, though they're cool for slightly different reasons.

Octopuses. Great Pacific ones if I have to pick. A+ for everything.

Pangolins. A+ for aesthetic and vibe. Maybe not the greatest on power but they do have green scaly plate armour. Someone actually made a suit of armour from them, for some emperor, once. Legit game of thrones. I mean come on. 

Bonobos. (the better chimp species) A+ for vibe and solid aesthetic: basically a human but better - less murderous, more chilled, more sex, and they  respect women. High marks for power, too, probably; presumably they could tear you limb from limb even if they wouldn't.

Giant squid. High marks for everything; bonus points for mystery appeal, like the goblin and megamouth sharks.

Edited by scottyboy

On 9/30/2016 at 8:30 PM, ca_gere said:

You're mental. I can understand it's not the 'cleanest' city but pretty much everything else about the place is amazing - to be top of your shit-hole list it must have done something very nasty to you.

Dog shit a'why, expensive, far too busy, and most of the locals were cunts. Nae into it.

Animals. Yas.

Orcas - The wolves of the ocean. Bad ass black metal gangster dolphins that hunt like absolute bastards. An Orca once killed a great white by turning it upside down and holding it until it drowned. That's a fucking mammal drowning a fish. Holy shit. And yet can be chill as fuck with humans. 
Power, Aesthetic, Vibe - A+

Honey Badgers - The most mental little fucker on land. Will attack fucking anything, no matter the size. Will attack poisonous snakes, almost die, wake up 2 days later and eat the fucking thing that made it sick. Despite being the size of a dog, they've been known to chase Lions away and take their kills. Mental little fuckers.
Power - A+
Aesthetic - B
Vibe - D

Blue Whales - They're fucking 30 metres long.
Power, Aesthetic - A
Vibe - A+

Dogs - Man's best friend. Not all dogs though. Like those little horrible chihuahua fuckers. or pugs. Get a medium sized dog. An actual dog. Like a huskie. Or a Corgi crossed with an Alsatian. Yas.
Power - C
Aesthetic - B
Vibe - A+

Penguins - They're so chill on land, cos they don't really have any land predators. They seem awesome. I'll even let them off with the gay-necro-sex thing, cos they look awesome and do that sliding on their belly thing.
Power - D
Aesthetic - A
Vibe - A

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, scottyboy said:

Also:

Wait. Wait. What?

He was walking home from the pub somewhere in Devon and stumbled across a badger. They got into it a bit and he ended up in a phone box. All night, with an angry badger coming at him any time he opened the door. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

5 - Rolos

Rolo-Wrapper-Small.jpg

4 - Boost.

12622.png

Delicious biscuit and toffee. These are relatively rare in Ireland and for some reason they're called Moro (but still as good).

7173148.jpg?644

3 - M&Ms.

M&Ms-Wrapper-Small.jpg

There's hunners of varieties now, biscuit, almond, mint, pretzel, but I like the good old chocolate ones.

2 - Wispa

12607.png

Never go away again.

1 - Munchies.

Nestle-chocolates-munchies.jpg

Unbeatable cinema snacks.