aberdeen-music

Top Fives

Lemonade

• 1 year later...

That's boring. I'd prefer Top 5 professional wrestler haircuts.

1. Barry Hardy. Top of the list, and for good reason. This badboy never went out of style. 

2nDJLu2.png

2. The Rockers. Just splendid. Nothing but splendid. 

rockers.jpg

3. Bob "Sparky Plugg" Holly. Look at it, what is more manly than racing cars and that incredible hair? 

Image result for bob spark plug

4. Rick Rude. Hard as nails and with the hair to prove it.

[IMG]

5. Crush's mullet. Just a two tone work of art. 

WWF's "Crush" aka WCW's "Brian Adams"

(sorry, bored at work :D)

• Upvote 1

Sheamus embraces ginger hair better than anyone on earth, by growing as much of it as he can, and making it as visible as possible. Ginger Ambassador.

I don't know who Corey Graves is, but he looks like 70% of all current professional footballers. Like if you mixed Olivier Giroud with Marcos Rojo.

15 hours ago, Cloud said:

12474553.jpg

Yeah,  just no.

Am I crazy or is that a young Stone Cold Steve Austin? 

2 hours ago, Soda Jerk said:

Sheamus embraces ginger hair better than anyone on earth, by growing as much of it as he can, and making it as visible as possible. Ginger Ambassador.

I don't know who Corey Graves is, but he looks like 70% of all current professional footballers. Like if you mixed Olivier Giroud with Marcos Rojo.

My friend Bob has similar pale / ginger colouring, he  also has a massive ginger beard, and before Sheamus got the mohawk they had the same haircut too, my wife still refers to Sheamus as "Bob on steroids". Sheamus is from my neighbourhood, he grew up a couple of streets over but weirdly no one seems to have heard of him and he's never mentioned. One of Busby's Babes got a bridge named after him with a plaque on it, I think Sheamus deserves a roundabout at least. 

11 hours ago, ca_gere said:

A lot of those mentioned went well beyond 92!

I bowed out of wrestling around the WCW/WWE merger. What year was that?

Peak raw-era was incredible. 

2001. Actually the year I started watching again. I watched from about 1989 until 1994, I can't remember why I stopped, I think maybe it switched channels or something and I couldn't watch it any more but I remember being upset about it. Then I picked it up again in 2001 when the WCW / ECW buyout happened. I completely missed the Attitude era, the famous Rock / Stone Cold / Mr McMahon / D-Generation X stuff.