aberdeen-music

Guitar/vocals with music looking for band

Jaaakkkeee

Looking for a band to play my music with. Drummer, bassist and second guitarist.

I've got an album demo'd and some more songs ready to be demo'd but putting the breaks on until I have someone to actually play these with.

Inspirations include but not limited to: title fight, alexisonfire, brand new, fucked up, childish gambino, wolf Haley, TV shows and video games.

I enjoy long walks on the beach and am pet and smoke friendly with all mod cons and gas central heating.

https://dukesupband.bandcamp.com

43 minutes ago, Cabbage said:

Did I read else where (possibly facebook) that you basically have songs ready you just want folk to play them as is?  No song writing input required/just play the damn song type of thing?  If so I'd be interested, I can even play bass.  

yeah would have been facebook. im open to ideas. and if something sounds shit i'd rather you said than just played it with a grimace, but essentially aye. add me on facebook (if you message me it'll go in to filtered and i wont see it for a while)

16 hours ago, Jaaakkkeee said:

yeah would have been facebook. im open to ideas. and if something sounds shit i'd rather you said than just played it with a grimace, but essentially aye. add me on facebook (if you message me it'll go in to filtered and i wont see it for a while)

cool, done.

• Upvote 1