aberdeen-music

Fender USA Stratocaster 2003 'Highway One' £350

Hutton

Up for sale is a Fender Stratocaster 2003 USA 'Highway One'. This is a very nice playing Strat which is in good condition for a 13 year old guitar. This is one of the first generation 'Highway One' Strats which I much prefer due to the small headstock and decal. There are some small marks here and there on the nitrocellulose finish. These are almost inevitable on these thin finishes. I have tried as best I can to photograph them. Although the guitar is 13 years old it has not been played for about 10 years which is primarily the reason for the sale. Everything is in working order with no problems.

The bridge has been set up in the locked position. That is to say that it has been adjusted flush to the body and two extra springs added (see pic) so that it doesn't move. This process however would be easy to reverse to enable the bridge to be used in tremolo fashion. The Fender gig bag is included in the sale. The guitar is also fitted with schaller strap lock buttons.

I am not looking for any trades. The asking price is £350.

DSC_0164_zpssvklflut.jpgDSC_0177_zps1vysrkph.jpgDSC_0168_zpsst5pp5vn.jpgDSC_0178_zps7k6s12yf.jpgDSC_0167_zpsjcv1r5so.jpgDSC_0162_zpsqa69cts6.jpgDSC_0165_zpsrssb7jke.jpgDSC_0173_zpsh4lct987.jpgDSC_0174_zpsxnz78rmy.jpgDSC_0166_zpsdzvrnilg.jpg