aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
ca_gere

View New Content

I just always use the 'View New Content' option next to 'sign out' in the top right. Don't know anything about other ways of viewing only new content

This is still happening and it's really annoying. It means I can't immediately see the 2-3 new posts the site gets each day. I HAVE to read them - and fuck clicking on individual forums, then sub-forums.

help plz

Is there even anyone around to help these days?

....hello?

Working fine for me. When you click on View New Content, make sure you've got "forums" selected on the left, and in the bottom left box make sure there's nothing ticked in there, like "Just items I follow". It must be a setting somewhere causing it if it's only happening to you.

This doesn't seem to be working properly again. When I update my search preferences (only topics / all items, not just unread) it saves them, but then next time I log in it's gone back to the default. Even if I do "Save As New Stream", next time it's back to the default and the stream I saved isn't there. It's pretty annoying.

On 29/03/2016 at 0:10 PM, Lemonade said:

This doesn't seem to be working properly again. When I update my search preferences (only topics / all items, not just unread) it saves them, but then next time I log in it's gone back to the default. Even if I do "Save As New Stream", next time it's back to the default and the stream I saved isn't there. It's pretty annoying.

Have just updated the forums so I'd be interested to hear if this is still an issue.

24 minutes ago, Neil said:

Have just updated the forums so I'd be interested to hear if this is still an issue.

No I figured it out. It did seem to erase my preferences which I'd had and saved since the last update and I couldn't get it back. But I managed to recreate it and make it stick. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this