aberdeen-music

View New Content

ca_gere

• 4 months later...

This doesn't seem to be working properly again. When I update my search preferences (only topics / all items, not just unread) it saves them, but then next time I log in it's gone back to the default. Even if I do "Save As New Stream", next time it's back to the default and the stream I saved isn't there. It's pretty annoying.

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/03/2016 at 0:10 PM, Lemonade said:

This doesn't seem to be working properly again. When I update my search preferences (only topics / all items, not just unread) it saves them, but then next time I log in it's gone back to the default. Even if I do "Save As New Stream", next time it's back to the default and the stream I saved isn't there. It's pretty annoying.

Have just updated the forums so I'd be interested to hear if this is still an issue.

24 minutes ago, Neil said:

Have just updated the forums so I'd be interested to hear if this is still an issue.

No I figured it out. It did seem to erase my preferences which I'd had and saved since the last update and I couldn't get it back. But I managed to recreate it and make it stick. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.