aberdeen-music

Remember Remember, the Fifth of November, at The Lemon Tree

marc_bass

Nae bad.

Constructive feedback:

1. "A capella" is two words.

2. The formatting is a bit off in the second last paragraph - the font increases in size midway through.

3. I don't understand your comparison to fireworks in the final paragraph. I understand why it's there, but I don't understand how it in any way relates to the performance you saw.

• Upvote 1

Cheers for the feedback

Adam Easy Wishes - fair points all. I was maybe trying to be a bit too clever at the end.

Doctor Acula - thats what I thought about it as well if Im honest. But it was an entertaining enough evening so I hope that came across clear enough.

I will be at the Racing Glacier, Uniform gig at Drummonds on the 25th, looking forward to that.

Marc

Your paragraphs need to be longer and the extended metaphor about fireworks was kinda laboured but otherwise I got a decent feel for what the gig was like. The advice I've been given about live reviews is to make them less static - don't say things like "this band came on" "this band came on", review it like you would a play or film in three parts. 

Good, though