aberdeen-music
Peter Dow Aberdeen

Peter Dow's political defence -v- "criminal tweets" charge

@Peter Dow Aberdeen I'm sure you're not into hip hop but someone that seems to have a similar political stance to you is Scottish Hip Hop artist Eastborn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4KqE7VupA0

The chorus is: "This is how we'll do it, this is how it's done, go to downing street, pull out a gun, track down the demon put one in his head, exorcise the evil till the demon is dead, This is how we'll do it, this is how it's done, go to the white house, pull out a gun, track down the demon put one in his head,  exorcise the evil till the demon is dead"

He has also been arrested twice under the Prevention of Terrorism Act on return from separate shows abroad. Both times released with no charge.

Edited by djricochet

On 12/20/2018 at 11:09 PM, Cloud said:

I'd pay to see Peter Dow cover that.

In his underpants, of course.

1 hour ago, Peter Dow Aberdeen said:

Happy Christmas everyone!

When i saw a video load i thought that was gonna be his xmas present to us!

Window-banging lout, Hollybank Place, Aberdeen. 10th February 2019

Do you know who this man is?

I would like to know his name and address so that I can complain to the police about him banging on my window at night and disturbing my peace.

If you have any helpful information which can identify this man or his companions then please type a comment about this video or contact me privately.

Email: peterdow@talk21.com
Tel. 01224 583906
Always leave a message on my answering machine. I will pick up if I want to talk to you.

Edited by Peter Dow Aberdeen

On 11/24/2018 at 10:07 PM, James Broonbreed said:

It's maybe a precursor to him coming out of the closet.

I am 100% straight and I get offended by gay men assuming maybe otherwise, pestering me for sex and / or banging on my window and I will report to the police any men of whatever sexuality daring to bang on my window when they are not invited to do so and in fact are warned AGAINST doing so.

:mad: Do you see that? That's an ANGRY face.

1 hour ago, James Broonbreed said:

Wise the dial.

I've no idea what that means.

Peter, no-one of either gender is pestering you for sex. 

Do you really think people are banging on your window because they want to fuck you? Like zombies at the mall doors in Dawn Of The Dead, clambering to get in, but instead of brains they crave cock from an unemployed waster on benefits. 

Every time I see one of your window-banging vids I think about this house I walk past every morning when I walk my dogs. A totally unassuming, normal house except there's a sign in the front window that says 'You are being recorded'. Now, I've never banged on a window or pestered anyone in any way but fuck me it's so tempting to put a rock right through that window, pull a moonie and run off cackling.

There's just something passive-aggressively authoritarian about it. It just doesn't sit right. I imagine your window triggers the same part of the brain for many people.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ca_gere said:

Every time I see one of your window-banging vids I think about this house I walk past every morning when I walk my dogs. A totally unassuming, normal house except there's a sign in the front window that says 'You are being recorded'. Now, I've never banged on a window or pestered anyone in any way

Well good for you. Keep up your spotless and shining record citizen! :up:

but fuck me it's so tempting to put a rock right through that window, pull a moonie and run off cackling.

There's just something passive-aggressively authoritarian about it. It just doesn't sit right. I imagine your window triggers the same part of the brain for many people.

I addressed the issue of those who can't control that part of their brain, and the authorities who can't be arsed controlling those who can't control that part of their brain in this British Flag Bearer video from 2009.

I just can't be passively passive when innocents are being tormented to death. It's a character thing.

Seeing as you're a scientist I would suggest you carry out a simple experiment: take down anything that could draw more attention to your house over your neighbours' and record how many times your peace is disturbed thereafter. My hypothesis is you would see a 100% decrease in the amount of loutduggery you are subjected to.

Quite enjoyed that video by the way, nicely put together.

Edited by ca_gere

Guest E.C

no offence but your youtube channel sucks. you'll never get that gold play button

Seeing as you're a scientist I would suggest you carry out a simple experiment: take down anything that could draw more attention to your house over your neighbours' and record how many times your peace is disturbed thereafter. My hypothesis is you would see a 100% decrease in the amount of loutduggery you are subjected to.

I concede that my window displays draws attention as it is meant to do. But then again so do the other window displays in the shops on the same street.

peterdowfrontwindow.jpg

Of course if I removed my window display I would not attract attention, either wanted or unwanted.

It is not the duty of those who advertise in their window to remove their window display so as to save the police the bother of detecting, arresting and charging with breach of the peace those who bang on such windows.

Rather it is the duty of the police to detect, arrest and charge with breach of the peace those who bang on such windows.

It would not be a democracy if the police and their drunken skirmishers were allowed to bang at political window displays with impunity to torment citizens into taking down their window displays so as to allow the police to escape criticism when they fail to protect the people as they so often do - it would be a fascist police state.

On 2/14/2019 at 10:17 PM, Peter Dow Aberdeen said:

I concede that my window displays draws attention as it is meant to do. But then again so do the other window displays in the shops on the same street.

Of course if I removed my window display I would not attract attention, either wanted or unwanted.

It is not the duty of those who advertise in their window to remove their window display so as to save the police the bother of detecting, arresting and charging with breach of the peace those who bang on such windows.

Rather it is the duty of the police to detect, arrest and charge with breach of the peace those who bang on such windows.

It would not be a democracy if the police and their drunken skirmishers were allowed to bang at political window displays with impunity to torment citizens into taking down their window displays so as to allow the police to escape criticism when they fail to protect the people as they so often do - it would be a fascist police state.

you sir, are a fucking plate.