Jump to content
aberdeen-music
Peter Dow Aberdeen

Peter Dow's political defence -v- "criminal tweets" charge

Recommended Posts

Peter, I think it's time we asked the more relevant questions here.

When was the last time a female (a real one that was breathing by herself, not an inflatable one, or a printed one) crossed the threshold into thy parlour of urban decadence?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/03/2018 at 6:09 PM, Peter Dow Aberdeen said:


As would it be absurd to prosecute the producers and distributors of the South Park cartoon which features the Queen committing suicide.

South Park 'kills the Queen'  

An episode of South Park featuring the Queen committing suicide is provoking outrage. But if the show is famous for anything, it's for going too far..

2007

Very poor quality audio when I speak at the end of this video. Sorry about that.

 

On 23/03/2018 at 9:47 PM, Cloud said:

Peter, I think it's time we asked the more relevant questions here.

When was the last time a female (a real one that was breathing by herself, not an inflatable one, or a printed one) crossed the threshold into thy parlour of urban decadence?

 

On 28/03/2018 at 3:32 PM, Cloud said:

@Peter Dow Aberdeen I feel rather upset that you haven't taken the time to educate us as to the extent of your conquests in paradise. 

There is nothing to tell about my sex life. I am single and looking for a woman of child-bearing age to start a family with.

Edited by Peter Dow Aberdeen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2018 at 6:32 PM, Peter Dow Aberdeen said:

Well we need to get rid of the Queen and elect a president so that we get a helpful head of state who can make sure the state can distinguish between harmless political rhetoric and genuine threats to public safety.

Excuse my ignorance but why would a President be any different to a Prime Minister?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, djricochet said:

Excuse my ignorance but why would a President be any different to a Prime Minister?

You should be congratulated for asking a serious political question.

There wouldn't just have to be "a" President but maybe there could be 2 or more presidents for each different country which emerges after the break up of the United Kingdom and the end of the dictatorship of the UK Prime Minister.

If you look at the number of presidents there are - one for each new country which emerged after the break-up of the British Empire - a president of the USA, a president of the Republic of Ireland, a president of India etc.

As soon as we, the people, stop believing in the Queen and we stop surrendering to the UK Prime Minister then we will empower ourselves to establish our own nation state and elect our own president.

So there could be a Scottish President of a Scottish Republic, an English President of an English Republic and so on.

Considering the other big referendum question was whether or not to leave the European Union or remain in it. So in principle, the UK could split into two countries - one country which was leaving the EU (the remnant of the UK - rUK) and one country which was remaining in the European Union - EU-r Britain, pronounced as "Your Britain".

So when there are many presidents and many countries then you could have very different policies in each country.

If we don't have a president and our MSPs at Holyrood are forced to swear allegiance to the Queen then the chances are that no First Minister will ever appoint a chief constable of Police Scotland or a chief prosecutor - the Lord Advocate - who will give us a free country where we can say, tweet or email what we think without being at risk of being arrested for simply expressing our point of view.

Someone like Salmond or Sturgeon is always going to be afraid of the Queen and will therefore appoint Queen's terrorists to run the state, who will insist on terrorising the people to make us as afraid of the Queen as they are.

A free country, where I could say what I need to say to help the people and other good people were also allowed to say what they needed to say, would be a very different country from the UK indeed.

Edited by Peter Dow Aberdeen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Peter Dow Aberdeen said:

You should be congratulated for asking a serious political question.

There wouldn't just have to be "a" President but maybe there could be 2 or more presidents for each different country which emerges after the break up of the United Kingdom and the end of the dictatorship of the UK Prime Minister.

If you look at the number of presidents there are - one for each new country which emerged after the break-up of the British Empire - a president of the USA, a president of the Republic of Ireland, a president of India etc.

As soon as we, the people, stop believing in the Queen and we stop surrendering to the UK Prime Minister then we will empower ourselves to establish our own nation state and elect our own president.

So there could be a Scottish President of a Scottish Republic, an English President of an English Republic and so on.

Considering the other big referendum question was whether or not to leave the European Union or remain in it. So in principle, the UK could split into two countries - one country which was leaving the EU (the remnant of the UK - rUK) and one country which was remaining in the European Union - EU-r Britain, pronounced as "Your Britain".

So when there are many presidents and many countries then you could have very different policies in each country.

If we don't have a president and our MSPs at Holyrood are forced to swear allegiance to the Queen then the chances are that no First Minister will ever appoint a chief constable of Police Scotland or a chief prosecutor - the Lord Advocate - who will give us a free country where we can say, tweet or email what we think without being at risk of being arrested for simply expressing our point of view.

Someone like Salmond or Sturgeon is always going to be afraid of the Queen and will therefore appoint Queen's terrorists to run the state, who will insist on terrorising the people to make us as afraid of the Queen as they are.

A free country, where I could say what I need to say to help the people and other good people were also allowed to say what they needed to say, would be a very different country from the UK indeed.

You were doing so well up until this point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, Peter Dow Aberdeen said:

...

Someone like Salmond or Sturgeon is always going to be afraid of the Queen and will therefore appoint Queen's terrorists to run the state, who will insist on terrorising the people to make us as afraid of the Queen as they are.

..

 

1 hour ago, Lemonade said:

You were doing so well up until this point. 

Terrorists, literally, are gangsters who terrorise victims who are left in fear and alarm about what that gang of terrorists are threatening to do, or have already done and could do again.

Therefore the Queen's police, prosecutors and judges - the biggest gang in the kingdom - who have terrorised their innocent victims with false arrests, charges, prosecutions and sentencing are indeed terrorists.

No-one in the right mind would believe that either Salmond or Sturgeon had any kind of moral or decent back-bone to stand up to any kind of terrorist, be that chemical weapon terrorists or police and prosecution terrorists.

The evil cowards Salmond and Sturgeon are going to look the other way or if they can get on TV about it they will claim that standing up to terrorists will just make things worse, that politicians shouldn't or can't interfere, terrorists must be left to get on with it and by all means wring your hands but otherwise do nothing, apart from blaming those who do dare to stand up to terrorists.

Edited by Peter Dow Aberdeen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2018 at 1:56 PM, Peter Dow Aberdeen said:

The evil cowards Salmond and Sturgeon are going to look the other way or if they can get on TV about it they will claim that standing up to terrorists will just make things worse

I'm not suggesting that Salmond and Sturgeon aren't evil. I'm not even suggesting that Salmond and Sturgeon aren't the world's first fish-named duo heading a political party. But what I am suggesting is that standing up to terrorism DOESN'T work. 

Exhibit a) - John Smeaton. In 2007 terrorists attacked Glasgow airport. Smeaton single handedly hunted a terrorist down and kicked him in the balls when he was on fire (the terrorist, not John Smeaton)* and then BANG! 11 years later Nikolas Cruz shoots up a school in Florida. Terrorism is impossible to stop - the only thing we can do is let it happen and hope for the best.

Exhibit b) - See exhibit a). It's all the evidence you need.


*
if that isn't standing up to terrorism, I don't know what is

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Peter,  have you ever considered starting your own political party in order to take advantage of lavish donations from key supporters?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr Peter Dow,

Bearer of :love:Scotlands:love: :cool:NATIONAL STANDARD:cool:

Your doing a bang-up job

:cheers:Keep:cheers: up the go:woohoo:od work

:mad:WE LOVE YOU:cool:

I Love the :king:Queen :king: more though

Quote

BecAuse shexisTs:mad:

I see no record of you, LIZARD

THE Dow train is coming:music: :music:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2018 at 12:03 PM, MerryChristmas said:

Mr Peter Dow,

Bearer of Scotlands NATIONAL STANDARD

Your doing a bang-up job

Keep up the good work

WE LOVE YOU

Thank you. I love the ladies and hope to be on friendly but reciprocal terms with the gentlemen, treating gentlemen with the same respect and dignity with which hopefully other gentlemen treat me - but these are no "gentlemen."

3 hooligans in Aberdeen - Hollybank Place. 1st Nov 2018

Man urinates in public - Aberdeen, Scotland

**link removed**

On 11/22/2018 at 12:03 PM, MerryChristmas said:

I Love the Queen  more though

Really? Well be careful what you love.

 

On 11/22/2018 at 12:03 PM, MerryChristmas said:

THE Dow train is coming

My own train? 

The police wouldn't even allow me to do my flag bearer bit in Aberdeen train station, to honour a 2 minute's silence in memory of the victims of the London 7/7 bombing.

London bombings: I was handcuffed & jailed for trying to observe a 2 minutes silence for victims
IP: 194.105.165.178
Posted on July 14, 2005 at 02:11:57 PM by Peter Dow

On Thursday, 14th July, responding to London mayor Ken Livingstone’s call for a 2 minute silence in respect of the victims of the London bombings, I arrived at Aberdeen railway station, flying my Union flag, with the simple intention to observe the 2 minutes silence in the main railway concourse. 

I arrived in good time, about 11.45a.m, for the start of the silence which was planned for noon. 

At about 6 or 7 minutes to noon, a plain-clothes security officer, of I suppose, British Transport Police, came up to me in the middle of the concourse and asked me what I was doing. I explained. 

Not hard to explain one would have thought as the railway station TV screens were displaying a message asking people to observe the 2 minutes silence. 

However, the officer said that as I didn’t have specific prior permission and it was private property I would have to leave - IMMEDIATELY. I asked him to wait 5 minutes or so until the end of the 2 minutes silence but no. I took a deliberate decision to make a stand on my right to demonstrate my solidarity with the victims of the terrorists, so I refused to leave voluntarily before observing the silence. 

So he and another plain clothes transport police officer started man-handling me, trying to get me out of the station. The two of them tried to put an arm-lock on me, but quite frankly I was a bit tense and they couldn’t easily manage me on their own. 

So two uniformed - paramilitary-style - police arrived seconds later, and the four of them got me handcuffed. I spoke up as I was being handcuffed to the local railway staff who had gathered not so far away - “THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU TRY TO OBSERVE A 2 MINUTES SILENCE - IT’S A FASCIST POLICE STATE!” 

There was a photographer there - and he seemed to get a picture of me being lifted. 

So anyway, I was detained in a railway station police cell (I didn’t know they had cells there!) and I was released at about 5 past 12 - just too late to observe the silence in public, although I was observing it on my own in the police cell I suppose. 

So yet another example of the fascist police state in action. When you are protesting or demonstrating in large numbers - they usually don’t arrest you if you are peaceful. 

But when it is a small demonstration, and you seem to be on your own, however peaceful you are, the fascist police state officers never hesitate to pick on you to stop your demonstration. 

The lesson is that there is no real freedom and democracy in Scotland or Britain - not with such police fascists in charge - and if you imagine that these fascist police clowns know how to win the war on terrorism, you are kidding yourself. 

In fact, such fascist police thugs are really part of the terrorist problem that needs to be addressed and confronted. So I am confronting all of these terrorists - suicide bombers, their leaders and the fascist police officers, all. 

So are you with me, or are you with the terrorists? 

Peter Dow, Scottish National Standard Bearer 

Solidarity with the victims of the London bombings

So I've modestly climbed aboard Condi's train but where there is train making progress there are always terrorists trying to hold back progress too, sadly.

 

Edited by Lemonade
Removed video due to nudity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Peter Dow Aberdeen said:

I love the ladies and hope to be on friendly but reciprocal terms with the gentlemen, treating gentlemen with the same respect and dignity with which hopefully other gentlemen treat me

What a truly bizarre sentence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might just ban him for a laugh, although that would probably make me a terrorist because you're either with Peter Dow or you're a terrorist apparently. Still trying to decide which I'd rather be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Lemonade said:

I might just ban him for a laugh, although that would probably make me a terrorist because you're either with Peter Dow or you're a terrorist apparently. Still trying to decide which I'd rather be. 

This is one of those situations where I’d be quite happy to be referred to as a terrorist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2018 at 12:18 AM, Lemonade said:

I might just ban him for a laugh, although that would probably make me a terrorist because you're either with Peter Dow or you're a terrorist apparently. Still trying to decide which I'd rather be. 

DON'T YOU DARE.

I'm down with the Dow, are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Peter Dow Aberdeen since you're a self-professed scientist, have you tried changing a single variable in the experiment, like taking the giant fucking bright light and flags out of your window, and seeing if that changes the occurrence of folk pishing and knocking on your windows? Just a thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...