aberdeen-music

The next...

Guest Sappy

10 Easy Wishes gig you go to...

Tom wants you to scream and woohoo and stuff like that. He likes the wild screams for his ace drum playing, but he claims he doesn't get any woohoos anymore. So Tom would like more yelling.

Adam wants all the girlys to throw underwear at him on stage as noone has ever done it before. Please make sure it's clean though. X-(

That is all.

Enjoy.

Weeeeehehehe ;)

Guest babyshambles

sounds reasonalbe enough demands in exchange for a life changing performance by the young and very inexpierienced lads of 10ea. i myself with keep my underwear for the lovley guys of plan b rather than 10ea. thanks you've been a great audience.

Originally posted by mayday

sounds reasonalbe enough demands in exchange for a life changing performance by the young and very inexpierienced lads of 10ea. i myself with keep my underwear for the lovley guys of plan b rather than 10ea. thanks you've been a great audience.

You are stingy with your underwear! Surely you could bring a few extra pairs??

10 easy wishes - very inexperienced??? How long have they been on the scene? Pffft.

Guest babyshambles
Originally posted by Steph

You are stingy with your underwear! Surely you could bring a few extra pairs??

hmmmmm.... i aint convinced that they're worthy of another thong and bra, after my first encounter.... hmm..
Originally posted by Steph 10 easy wishes - very inexperienced??? How long have they been on the scene? Pffft.
i wasnt talking about music wise. i was talking about a more mature and safiticated scene;):p

Heather Small Brain...

Originally posted by Heather_Small

Christ I know you come from Rothie but surely its not that primative to not have underwear?!?!?!?

You mean primitive right?

a) I don't originate from Rothernorman, in fact I think you'll find that I don't have anything in common at all with the yokels who populate it and least of all do I have any ties with the countryside.

b) You ride a god damn horse, now theres a yokel activity if ever I did spy one.

c) You can't spell primitive, are you dumb, or just plain ugly?

d) If that was an attempt at a joke, then please, save me from another one, I'm about to laugh myself into a seizure...

e) Why do you find it so impossible to note that my house actually lies BEYOND the borders of that god forsaken village?