aberdeen-music

Guitarist wanted

Hippo

Second guitarist wanted for established metal band (been practicing for a year, done one gig....if thats what established means) to help beef up the sound and share soloing duties. Guitars are tuned to drop C and B (7 string). Have about 6 of our own songs and play a few covers as well.  Only thing is we are mainly based in Keith and the Turriff/ Olmeldrum area with the aim to practice in a hall halfway so transport needed too. Influences ...Slayer, Machinehead, At the Gates...etc etc. Cheers.

'I'm close to turning 18. so i'm not sure if i'm who you're looking for?'  .... well it all depends on if you have transport really age dont matter that much.  That and dedication....we've wasted too much time already.....(the band that is ...not this conversation).....

Lemonade guy- Technically I was 8 but I was 9 when I got my first guitar! so it will be 9years once I turn 18  :)

Hippo- It would depend on where we practise and I know how that feels, I've wasted a year just trying to find a band haha!

Edited by Dethlemek

Well if your in the town it probably wont be easy for you since we plan on practicing in a hall ive found (pretty cheap and we have our own PA anyway) about 10 miles on the Aberdeen side from Huntly. We tried practicing at MV once but werent impressed with the sound and the drummer (fussy) prefers his own kit so we're not to keen on driving into the town hence the original post.