aberdeen-music

WTB: Small passive speakers

Adam Easy Wishes

I'm looking for a couple of small speakers I can connect up to my amp. They will be in the bathroom so will need to reasonably be able to cope with a steamy environment.

Does anyone have anything lying about they need rid of?

Or any recommendations as to a type of speaker I should be looking for new?

Thx bbz

I used to want speakers in my bathroom but for all the hassle it was worth, I decided just to get a Bose dock - unless of course it's a second set of speakers coming from e.g. your living room amp. Syncing shit.

That's exactly what it is.

It backs onto the living room, so running the cable and setting up won't be much of a hassle, I just need to find some speakers that'll do the job. Rather that than having something that's mains powered or needs to charge which will be more of a pain in the arse I think.

Or any recommendations as to a type of speaker I should be looking for new?

I have one of these:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bose-SoundLink-Mini-Bluetooth-Speaker/dp/B00D42A8J4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1435659690&sr=8-2&keywords=bose+soundlink+mini

The sound is so good from it, that the only reason I am keeping my separates is to play LPs. Blown away by how good a small speaker like this could sound. The battery lasts ages too, so charging isn't a problem.