aberdeen-music

various things for sale

Moon Moon

Why do you keep buying all this gear only to sell it a short time later? You need to start researching things properly instead of blindly buying them, only to discover that you don't like it/need the money back because you've overspent. I try and advise you all the time and help you out but it seems to fall on deaf ears with the amount of gear you are buying at such a fast rate. If you can't wire up a pair of Studiospares SN10 passive speakers to an amp then you are not ready!

As you are seemingly ignoring my texts regarding the matter, when are you going to retrieve the missing ear pad from whoever it is car you left it in for the HD25-II headphones? I know you replaced the cup which is appreciated (although you supplied the wrong one that doesn't have the cable securing mount on it). These headphones will never be the same as when you borrowed them from me (you only had them for a month and they were practically brand new) so you could at least sort out the missing ear pad instead of spunking your money up the wall every week. Also, you need to stop asking me to sell you everything you see in my studio when you come round.