aberdeen-music

Slipknot/Slayer

Mouse

Rant? I've grown tired of this fucking arguement.

No need to be arsey about it. I was asking you a genuine question, and unless you missed something it wasnt me that was fighting with you in the first place, save the attitude for someone who gives a shit. You were saying Craig's a very integral part of the band for this and that, and i was saying i have always wondered what parts he does, as a musician im quite intrested how thier music comes together and Craigs always seemed to be a bit of a missing link for me when listening.

If you were going for the 'better than you" approach it would of been far more relevant to just answer my question and show you know what your talking about (unlike me on this subject) instead of just having a nu-metal kiddie huff about it. x

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey hey' date=' me kimbe and jo are going to biffy even though i dont really like em. So well be bk in old aberdeen on monday. You wanna go out and get pished again at that place, whatever it was called-it was fun. So you got home alright, thats good. There are alot of people going to biffy from macduff so we can introduce you to all the ace macduffer/banffers like last time. Becky might be cumming in to go out and get drunk as she couldn't get a ticket for reuben (biffy). If you know anyone who doesn't want to go, give us a shout. Are you going? See you Monday hopefully[/quote']

i don't mean to be an ass but....LEARN TO USE P.M'S!!!!!

cheers :up:

well ill be out but i cant go to biffy cos its sold out' date=' i aint really that bothered about it though, but could see yous during day if you want and after the gig, exodus is the place and yeah ill easily go there, monday nights at exodus are usually good anyway see you then[/quote']

thats pretty cool john or do you prefer johnathan??

i'll be at biffy and probably exodus after so i'll see you there.

don't know about during the day tho cos i'll be at uni.

see ya monday :up:

I too went to see slipknot and slayer.

To tell the truth I thought Mastodon were a bit boring, the sound was far to quiet and the people wernt really into it which also detracted from their preformance but all in all I aint a fan.

Hatebreed were immense. I have been a fan of theirs for ages and loved what they played. I imagine it would be a bit shit and all alike if you didnt know their stuff, but I do and thought is was fantastic.

Slayer too were fantastic, when they played the first couple of notes of raining blood everyone went wild, it was very cool.

Slipknot were ok. I like there new album a lot more than Iowa but it still isnt one of my favorites. I really wanted them to play before I forget and they didn't which was a bit dissapointing but nevermind.

No need to be arsey about it. I was asking you a genuine question' date=' and unless you missed something it wasnt me that was fighting with you in the first place, save the attitude for someone who gives a shit. You were saying Craig's a very integral part of the band for this and that, and i was saying i have always wondered what parts he does, as a musician im quite intrested how thier music comes together and Craigs always seemed to be a bit of a missing link for me when listening.

If you were going for the 'better than you" approach it would of been far more relevant to just answer my question and show you know what your talking about (unlike me on this subject) instead of just having a nu-metal kiddie huff about it. x[/quote']

0207198896.jpg

ah right' date=' so in short you don't know, thought as much.

funny how you hate me for ....some... bizaare ... reason... ha-ha-ha you so funny.[/quote']

Finally, someone said it. My mate and I spoke about this and although we didn't sit and work out everything Craig does, we got a fair few things. Any drum loop that sounds a bit too perfect, any of the atmospheric noises you hear and any of the multi-layer vocal parts that sound like more than 3 people singing comes from Craig. All of his parts are subtle and blend in. I find it hard to understand why you would want to, or expect to hear his parts over everyone else, because knowing the quality of people in this arguement, you'd bitch and greet for weeks.....

Finally' date=' someone said it. My mate and I spoke about this and although we didn't sit and work out everything Craig does, we got a fair few things. Any drum loop that sounds a bit too perfect, any of the atmospheric noises you hear and any of the multi-layer vocal parts that sound like more than 3 people singing comes from Craig. All of his parts are subtle and blend in. I find it hard to understand why you would want to, or expect to hear his parts over everyone else, because knowing the quality of people in this arguement, you'd bitch and greet for weeks.....[/quote']

you fancy us both don't you? :kiss:

Finally' date=' someone said it. My mate and I spoke about this and although we didn't sit and work out everything Craig does, we got a fair few things. Any drum loop that sounds a bit too perfect, any of the atmospheric noises you hear and any of the multi-layer vocal parts that sound like more than 3 people singing comes from Craig. All of his parts are subtle and blend in. I find it hard to understand why you would want to, or expect to hear his parts over everyone else, because knowing the quality of people in this arguement, you'd bitch and greet for weeks.....[/quote']

kinda sad how it took me having a go at you before you grew up and responded.

But nonetheless, thanks. Its not really that i was desperatly wanting to hear him, just being utterly naieve to electronic music in pretty much any form i was just intrested in how it all worked. I'm guessing when it comes to atmosphere him and sid must work quite closely like say the iowa version of Gently. I certainly dont expect to be able to clearly hear him or anything, i just wanted to know how he fit into the puzzle really.

Oh and that last sentance made piss all sense, but thanks anyway for being so friendly and helpful... even if it was in a very arrogant boneheaded kiddy sort of way.

Cheers.