aberdeen-music

'Enjoy Music' festival

waltz

http://aberdeen.stv.tv/articles/315582-katy-b-pendulum-and-sasha-headline-enjoy-music-in-aberdeen-on-july-25/

This is fine and all, but have any Aberdeen promoters/bands/organisations been asked about this? Seems like it'd be a big opportunity for new local bands/artists, a la Big Beach Ball (to an extent).

Anyone know more about it? Or do you have a really hot take on the whole thing?

Hopefully this one manages to go all the way - anything that encourages live music in Aberdeen has to be a good thing.

I remember a few years ago there was one planned for Seaton Park, it had a half decent line up for a start-up festival but it got canned leading up to the big day due to lack of interest. 

Hopefully this one manages to go all the way - anything that encourages live music in Aberdeen has to be a good thing.

I remember a few years ago there was one planned for Seaton Park, it had a half decent line up for a start-up festival but it got canned leading up to the big day due to lack of interest.

I won tickets to that. Still sore about not getting to see Kells.