aberdeen-music

Aberdeen Comings and Goings

I went to Beautiful Mountain twice. Both times the craftsmanship of the sandwich was disappointing. Always seemed to end up with filling in one half, and nothing in the other. Boo-urns.

EARL was the best when it was down on the green. Sorely missed. Not as good since being in the Belmont.

• Upvote 1

I went to Beautiful Mountain twice. Both times the craftsmanship of the sandwich was disappointing. Always seemed to end up with filling in one half, and nothing in the other. Boo-urns.

EARL was the best when it was down on the green. Sorely missed. Not as good since being in the Belmont.

On the Green, the cafe which is there now (Cafe Contour) is pretty decent. Toasted wraps are affa good.

I have never been to The Beautiful Mountain but I was entering Slain's on a crawl and my friend read out the name "The Beautiful Mountain" and then though WTF random. Maybe if they called there selves something logical like "O'Briens", "The Belmont Sandwich Shoppie", "Greggs+" or "Slippery Sandwiches".

If a shop is called there-selves for example "The Beautiful Pussy Cat" or "Better In Than Out" then I am not going to think that they are a Butcher and Pharmacy respectably. Or for a third example if a nursery was called "Runts".

What I am trying to say is the reason why it's not as busy as it should be is because people don't know that it's a sandwich shop. 

Tell me more about "Slippery Sandwiches".

There is a strange phenomenon in the mentioned sandwich shop where for some reason all of the bread has become soiled by some sort of substance. The staff were initially alarmed but the customers seemed to like it and asked for more of this "special mayo". The staff thought there must be some sort of paranormal reason for this but are questioning this as for some reason ever since the work experience person "Roger" has left, this "special mayo" has stopped appearing. It's remains a white sticky slippery situation which will probably never be solved.

Edited by Improved Thinker
  • Upvote 1