aberdeen-music

Aberdeen Comings and Goings

Joe's have moved into where The Kitchen was and The Kitchen has replaced the Costa Coffee (before security). I have flown out of Aberdeen quite frequently this year and yet I had not realised to post.

Great find.

It's actually occupying part of the WH Smith unit. The Kitchen remains where it has always been, for now, and has absorbed the land side Costa IIRC. The plan is to move security into part/ all of The Kitchen and expand the airside space. This I believe is happening in line with the expansion of the terminal into the Broomfield house site next to the terminal.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Brewdog are opening a 2nd Aberdeen pub in the old Anatheum building which saw tragedy last year after most of it's tenants moved out including Foot Factory, Henry's Bar, Anatheum & Snafu. They are opening in the old Anatheum bar and I know they only currently have the Ground Floor but this does potentially open the door to a Brewdog Club.

I love getting a proper hair cut and a shave. That hot towel and massage thing is fucking bliss. Anyone who doesn't think so is equally a mug. I got a groupon thing for a fancy barber a while ago and it still cost me a fair whack but it was genuinely worth every penny. A short back and sides at Kelly's Kutz is a world away from a real barber experience IMO

I'd be more inclined to believe how blissful it is if any of the tweed-waistcoat-laden shitbirds in those places were clean shaven. Seems weird that every cunt has a beard in shops that charge you a dickload of money to shave them off and gently scald your face.

xx

• Upvote 1

Hardly, since when has a week been old. Considering how there is only a new thread made on this forum once every few YEARS then a week is hardly old by this forums standards. 

Calm down, it's not your fault you've lost your edge. No longer on the cutting edge of news and current events in the city. Time gets the better of us all. It was only a matter of time before the EE started putting word out about these hot-button issues before you got to them.

xx

Hardly, since when has a week been old. Considering how there is only a new thread made on this forum once every few YEARS then a week is hardly old by this forums standards.

Considering that it was announced at the AGM on the 6th of June and no doubt all over twitter of you follow them, then as mentioned in the P&J on the 8th then it's at least two weeks late.

Just wait until you find out the current Brewdog bar is going to be turned into a BottleDog.

Considering that it was announced at the AGM on the 6th of June and no doubt all over twitter of you follow them, then as mentioned in the P&J on the 8th then it's at least two weeks late.

Just wait until you find out the current Brewdog bar is going to be turned into a BottleDog.

What's a bottledog?

xx