aberdeen-music

LOOPERS

looper

Hi people. I'm just wonder how many of you use loop station for live performances. I know it's very rare to see it happen in Aberdeen but also I know many of you have it!

Don't you think it could be a great idea to start organise a gigs for loop station users? See on youtube what I'm talking about! (loop station competitions and much more...)

Some stuff there its amazing!!! (and some stuff...well...not good... ) The point is to be in contact with all of you loopers you and roll something together sometimes.

Well...hope you guys are there somewhere and ready to come out. Don't by shy and post me. I am one of you and I'm dying for playing live!

Last acoustic artists with loop station I saw in Aberdeen didn't use it at all... Maybe they use it only for a few tunes and I was unlucky to hear it...

In my case LS is a main tool for a live performances and I wish to find people who use it more than occasionally...

• 2 months later...