aberdeen-music

His Majesty's Theatre Thread

Improved Thinker

What a strange reaction to someone who has taken the time to post and collate a lot of information about forthcoming attractions at The Theatre.

As someone who likes to go to the theatre to see plays I appreciate the post.  

Mind you, judging by the list our Theatre is going like the West End in London and is being filled with musicals rather than drama.

I think that the really strange thing about this thread (and every other thread Cool/Improved Thinker has been involved with) is a poster that only wants to send information out but never expresses an opinion on the subject.

Almost as if he wants to make people talk about things just to see if he can. Like a deranged social scientist using hapless musicians (and people who like music) as his lab rats, only allowed to know the things he wants us to know.

WE'RE TRAPPED IN A MAZE OF INFORMATION - WHERE IS THE CHEESE OF KNOWLEDGE??????????????

Edited by colb

I think that the really strange thing about this thread (and every other thread Cool/Improved Thinker has been involved with) is a poster that only wants to send information out but never expresses an opinion on the subject.

Almost as if he wants to make people talk about things just to see if he can. Like a deranged social scientist using hapless musicians (and people who like music) as his lab rats, only allowed to know the things he wants us to know.

WE'RE TRAPPED IN A MAZE OF INFORMATION - WHERE IS THE CHEESE OF KNOWLEDGE??????????????

Take the information in and learn it and then you will become knowledgeable on the subject. I am giving you the information please take it in.

Cool Teacher.

Wouldn't it be better to know about the things that are on, instead of just when the things are on?

Actual work to learn about the plays/musicals and some comments based on the content rather than just a lazy copy and paste of times and dates would have made this a relevant thread, and maybe saved you from getting so much stick.........

Cooler Teacher

#lifehacks

Wouldn't it be better to know about the things that are on, instead of just when the things are on?

Actual work to learn about the plays/musicals and some comments based on the content rather than just a lazy copy and paste of times and dates would have made this a relevant thread, and maybe saved you from getting so much stick.........

Cooler Teacher

#lifehacks

I can assure you that I never copy and paste it took me a couple of hours to actually post all of that information. If it was just copy and paste I would not have minded people taking the piss but it was hand written. It's like working hours to create the Stark tower on Minecraft only to have some creep come over and blow it up.

Edited by Improved Thinker

You missed a few shows, cut and paste would have been more accurate.

Posts a wonky timetable and then moans about it, you've fairly got complacent since the old Cool Thinker days.

#cameronsbritain

Well I got the information from the official website bearing in mind that new shows have been announced since then though I had no idea about them because they were not announced at time of writing. 

Wicked the smash hit world multinational international solar-national musical will play Aberdeen for a whole month this May. That should be exciting I am certainly going. You lot should too.

• Upvote 1

Well I got the information from the official website bearing in mind that new shows have been announced since then though I had no idea about them because they were not announced at time of writing. 

Wicked the smash hit world multinational international solar-national musical will play Aberdeen for a whole month this May. That should be exciting I am certainly going. You lot should too.

Some of those shows are this weekend and would have been announced months ago, you missed them.

Improved Thinker needs to improve.

• 2 weeks later...