aberdeen-music

New venue in Aberdeen

Hello im new

The Late Lounge is a new venue available to hire for gigs.  We shall also be sourcing music comedy and cabaret acts over the next year for our 1920s and 1950s nights.  If you fit that criteria or would like to see the venue get in touch.

AB11 6HA

https://www.facebook.com/OfficeLateLounge?ref=hl

How much does the venue cost to hire?

Would there be a curfew?

From the pictures, the stage looks very small, more suitable for comedians/acoustic acts. Would there be room to have full band shows?

Hi all,

Yes we used to be a stripclub, called Number 7 Club, however the Bar downstairs had changed into an a La Carte restaurant in june 2014 so lapdancers wasnt a good fit with fine dining lol.  Since we changed the purpose the restaurant has skyrocketed in its success.

however we are here to talk music :angel:

Venue fee varies depending on what night of the week etc, and the kind of crowd it is (if we are going to make a killing on the bar the venue fee will be way less if at all) we have very long licenced hours 12 noon untill 2am weeknights (3am fri sat) We are set up with APA  box office if the event is ticketed we can provide support in this area and help with pr and we do catering...... if you would like more info we can be contacted on manager@theofficeaberdeen.co.uk

we are looking for smaller music acts, singing groups to perform on our Gatsby and Vegas nights (we are talking jaz, soul, ratpack, motown, type stuff)

How much does the venue cost to hire?

Would there be a curfew?

From the pictures, the stage looks very small, more suitable for comedians/acoustic acts. Would there be room to have full band shows?

i hope the above post answers these questions, the stage is 8ft deep 16 ft wide (i wouldnt know if this will fit a full band, but maybe that info will help you)

• 8 months later...

New concept this, I remember when venues paid bands to perform, now they want a band to pay for the privilege?

Well, not quite. An outside promoter pays a fee to the venue to put on a gig for which he is responsible in paying the bands. Or maybe it's no fee but a cut of the takings.

If the venue has a promoter/booker, they're presumably not going to get bands to pay to play.

Or did I misread?