aberdeen-music

Thursday 23rd October - Inverurie town hall!

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Pah, 4, more like 6 Adam. Get it right next time and I might tell you my secret :)

So, sarah eh, my 6th year comment was directed at Heather. Because lets face it, the 6th years are every where.

Yes, I am a mighty 4th year. You damn punk kid 5th and 6th years with your periods of study and such like... :swearing:

Do you hang around with those other 5th years, who are not in 6th year or 4th year, but 5th year? Like kelly and such like?

Ok, so you're a 5th year called sarah. Well, my intelligence gathering scheme suggests that you have sex-dreams involving frogs, and that you like to make excessive amounts of toast on wednesday and saturday mornings...

I'll stop by the 5th year watering hole at some point in the year and make some enquiries as to who you are.

Originally posted by feeble!

Ok, so you're a 5th year called sarah. Well, my intelligence gathering scheme suggests that you have sex-dreams involving frogs, and that you like to make excessive amounts of toast on wednesday and saturday mornings...

I'll stop by the 5th year watering hole at some point in the year and make some enquiries as to who you are.

that about sums me up! :up: yeah ok try and find me! should be a challenge, :laughing: