aberdeen-music

Who would you have a homosexual experience with?

Hog

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest killamangiro
I thought someone might bring this up. All I kinda meant was' date=' that I used to like her when she looked different, she had the lip rings, she's now taken them both out, she had cool hair, she cut it, she used to wear ace clothes, now she doesnt so much. I just used to find her more attractive. And the popularity thing pisses me off cus everybody's forgotten about the Distillers, the band...its all just Brody Brody Brody now. And that annoys me. But I dont mean I dont like her cus everybody else does.[/quote']

you mean she 'sold out' ? :partyboy: oh serena is a great song but anything since has just been piss poor imho...

you mean she 'sold out' ? :partyboy: oh serena is a great song but anything since has just been piss poor imho...

Well, the self-titled album is amazing, one of my favourite albums. But they're still a good band now, just annoying how she's getting all the attention, they're a band, not just one person. I prefer the way she looked around the self-titled time, she looked cool then, like she was doing her own thing and didnt give a fuck. Now she's too pretty, if you get what I mean.

• 2 weeks later...
Mine would be: Rachel from Norman's Fetish' date='

Courtney Love (she'd be fun!)

Brody Dalle I guess, I used to really like her, but now she's changed and she's got so popular and everybody likes her, so I dont like her as much as I used to.

Thora Birch

Christina Ricci

Fairuza Balk[/quote']

Oh!so you've gone off me now then?????

fine.this coming from the girl who gets me drunk and tries to take advantage of me.

Well mine would be halle berry, the girl who plays lalita in bride and prejudice.oh and of course kayleigh.but that doesn't really count cos this thread is who WOULD you have a homosexual experience with, not who HAVE you had a homosexual experience with.

I don't think I'd have one with anyone as the thought of foreplay brings a horrible taste to the mouth.....although while the thread seems to be more about "Guys you think are hot even though you don't think guys are hot"...I'd say Billie Joe...seriously..if I could look that good when I'm over 30 (or ever now ;()

photo1.jpg

Lets just say if it was ever to come down with, I'd rather I have a homosexual experience with a guy with a 1/4 inch dick erect!

hrm has to be keira knightly mm ;)

failing that i'd settle for liv tyler' date=' or that girl in smallville with the dark hair, :D[/quote']

A girl after my own heart.

The best thing being, my girlfriend looks like Keira! :D and i suppose i have to say the person i'd most like to have sex (or any other sort of "homosexual experience) with would be her.

I don't really have much to say about the turn the thread took when grant said he quite fancied some folk about town, except i hate the double standards we automatically have about gay people. It's like the Don't Ask, Don't tell thing in the US military - you can be gay and serve in the army, as long as you don't tell anyone you are, thereby making everybody assume you're straight and making everyday conversation really quite difficult. I think people, ideally, should get to grips with the fact that not everyone is straight and it's no big deal if they're not, cos really, it doesn't change them as an individual (though it may change your perception of them :moody: ) and it's only who they prefer to sleep with.

There is a fair point about maybe keeping it to yourself about who you fancy, but if you don't want to know these kind of things, don't open the fucking thread! it has a pretty explainitary title!

(i realise i'm being a bit of a hypocrite here by saying that it doesn't matter who your sleeping with cos it's not really anyone's business, and then blatantly telling everybody who i'm sleeping with.................. but hey!)

Haha, good post there. I watched a program the other night about the gay guy Barry Winchell that got murdered in the States. I was interested in reading more so I searched the web and came across this website godhatesfags.com. It was awful to read, how can people be so jugemental? I know it's taken from the bible and such, but really... how does it effect those people? It's so sad.

But back to the thread... Billie Joe is looking rather good for his age. Plus he has THE sexiest vioce ever. Mmmmm.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
A girl after my own heart.

The best thing being' date=' my girlfriend looks like Keira! :D and i suppose i have to say the person i'd most like to have sex (or any other sort of "homosexual experience) with would be her.

I don't really have much to say about the turn the thread took when grant said he quite fancied some folk about town, except i hate the double standards we automatically have about gay people. It's like the Don't Ask, Don't tell thing in the US military - you can be gay and serve in the army, as long as you don't tell anyone you are, thereby making everybody assume you're straight and making everyday conversation really quite difficult. I think people, ideally, should get to grips with the fact that not everyone is straight and it's no big deal if they're not, cos really, it doesn't change them as an individual (though it may change your perception of them :moody: ) and it's only who they prefer to sleep with.

There is a fair point about maybe keeping it to yourself about who you fancy, but if you don't want to know these kind of things, don't open the fucking thread! it has a pretty explainitary title!

(i realise i'm being a bit of a hypocrite here by saying that it doesn't matter who your sleeping with cos it's not really anyone's business, and then blatantly telling everybody who i'm sleeping with.................. but hey!)[/quote']

Don't see what all this fuss about Keira Knightley is, to me she seems pretty much devoid of any sex appeal.

Spot on about sexuality, why is it such a big deal to so many?

As for not opening the thread, well, since when did ANY thread NOT go off-topic?! I don't quite see why people are falling over themselves to get to the confessional booth. Believe me, there's a LOT I could say but it's no-one's fucking business. Is your partner OK about you sharing this stuff? Hope so, I'd go apeshit myelf but that's just me.