aberdeen-music

Albums 2015

kirsten

• 4 weeks later...

She's working with Arca too, who produced the FKA Twigs album as well as his own stuff. Could be an interesting collaboration. However I can't say I'm that excited by a new Bjork album. While I like a lot of what she's done since, it's over ten years since she put out an album I really loved. 

My number one wish for 2015 is a new Fever Ray album but I haven't heard anything about that and it's probably too soon considering The Knife your only ended recently.

Hopefully new Tool this year!  Got the new Decemberists on its way, new Death Cab (although the last two have only been okay), new album from Dundee's Bonehouse too!  But what you all got to wait out for is the new Carson Wells LP.  The difficult second album, Tread a Northern Path, will be available from a minute section of online retailers, as well as from the band and Black Lake locally.  Get on it. 

Hopefully new Tool this year!  Got the new Decemberists on its way, new Death Cab (although the last two have only been okay), new album from Dundee's Bonehouse too!  But what you all got to wait out for is the new Carson Wells LP.  The difficult second album, Tread a Northern Path, will be available from a minute section of online retailers, as well as from the band and Black Lake locally.  Get on it. 

Tool are well overdue a new album, think there last one was 2006. Saw them on that tour and would love to see them again. What I've heard from The Decemberists album is decent.

Not an album but new track from the twilight sad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CrDMpQBzlo&feature=youtube_gdata

• 3 weeks later...

Mac from Superchunk's debut solo album is out at the start of May and I think it's going to be great. Here's 'Lost Again' from it. Real pretty.

Anyone found any hidden gems yet this year? 

I'm enjoying 'Mourn' by Mourn and 'Man, It Feels Like Space Again' by POND. Also on first listen, 'I Want To Grow Up' by Colleen Green sounds promising and 'The King Of Anxiety' by Petite Noir needs a few more listens. 

Edited by kirsten