aberdeen-music

Buying: Faulty consoles

ZeromiserY

Specifically playstation 3 and xbox 360, any generation/condition.Preferably 360

What I'd be willing to pay for them would depend on if it comes with A/V cable, power cable and any accessories (not after any games)

So if you've got a dusty old RROD xbox in the cupboard and you'd rather have 20 quid than an ex-xbox - send it my way. Can collect anywhere in Aberdeen.

If you are posting about a console and you know it has a specific fault (Powers on but no audio or video for example) - are there any flashing lights or unusual sounds? Having that info will help me to give you a figure right away in most cases

• 3 weeks later...

I have a PS3 that has just decided to give up its popular 'reading discs' feature. Obviously renders my occasional game of FIFA 13 when I have friends over completely useless.

Is this fixable? Or am I as well getting shot and just buying a PS4? If getting shot is the best plan, do you want to buy it off me? Everything else seems to be working okay and it'd come with all necessary cables and controllers.

:up:

• 4 weeks later...