aberdeen-music

Guitarist/singer looking for people to jam with

riich

Hi, 

I'm a singer & guitarist looking for people to jam with and see how we get on, and just getting used to each others' styles and write a few songs to start with. Then we can find a complete band, do recording, get gigs... I'm a postgrad student, moderately committed to this (at least for the start). But if you are a band and think I'd really fit in well then I'm more than happy to give it a try. No harm getting a jam together anyway. 

I said I'm a singer & guitarist, but I'm primarily a guitarist and I wouldn't mind if someone else is singing in the band, but I wouldn't be interested to only be the singer and not play guitar at all. 

Here are some influences: Pink Floyd, Porcupine Tree, Dream Theater, Nosound, Nirvana, Explosions In The Sky, (early) Guns n' Roses, Aerosmith, BB King, Alter Bridge, Chet Baker, Dexter Gordon... 

If any of those styles interest you, we can go towards that direction. I'm not looking to add all of them together. Have experience in gigs and recording but wouldn't mind if you don't.

Sorry but NOT interested in cover bands right now. Thanks for reading!