aberdeen-music

I luv ur band!

JJ 10 Easy Wishes

Guest babyshambles
Originally posted by Tam o' Shantie

LOL! ur such a punx!

weather or not i live my life as a street punk bummin' it out outside the academy on belmount street beggin for money, pleadin to the weak and vunrible is my choice, but i won't ever sell out. nah, i'm keepin it real. punk is more than a music genre, its a way of life you live-of-you're-parents-who'll-financially-support-you-until-you-see-fit-sell-out-wanna-be-punk-rocker.

Originally posted by mayday

weather or not i live my life as a street punk bummin' it out outside the academy on belmount street beggin for money, pleadin to the weak and vunrible is my choice, but i won't ever sell out. nah, i'm keepin it real. punk is more than a music genre, its a way of life you live-of-you're-parents -who'll-financially-support-you-until-you-see-fit-sell-out-wanna-be-punk-rocker.

I've taken the liberty of highlighting some simple grammar and spelling mistakes, which I think should be corrected. How do you god damn punk kids expect to get jobs with grammar as poor as this?

Belmount? Hmmmm, where is that? I'll assume you meant to type "Belmont"

Vunrible? HA HA HA, I laugh directly into your face, thats not even a word! Vulnerable on the other hand, now theres a word, a damn fine word if ever I did witness one.

You're parents? Hmmmmm, You are parents? How... quaint.

You sir, are a jackass, not only do you use the same insults as everyone else ever has in the history of the universe but you have bad grammar, bad spelling, and you don't even know which street you're talking about. People like you make my brain hurt, I denounce you as a feeble, beef witted little factory grunt.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

weather or not i live my life as a street punk bummin' it out outside the academy on belmount street beggin for money, pleadin to the weak and vunrible is my choice, but i won't ever sell out. nah, i'm keepin it real. punk is more than a music genre, its a way of life you live-of-you're-parents-who'll-financially-support-you-until-you-see-fit-sell-out-wanna-be-punk-rocker.

listen punky, you've been spending too much time on da streets keepin' it real, and not selling out and stuff, that you've forgotten how to spell and speak properly!!!!!!!

Sell...out? In what sense have I "sold out" in...of...what? Please explain this. I really want to know what you're talking about. I want to help you.

Punk rock is a way of life, and not just a musical genre? Well everyone knows that, the mohawks and nose rings and stuff, it's common knowledge!

I don't live of me am parents - I don't live off my parents either. what gave you that impression? I live in a shit flat in Dyce, but it's quite nice on the inside. I also fund my own living costs.

I don't "wannabe" a punk rocker. My band doesn't play punk rock and we never will. I will probably never be in a punk rock band.This is because i'm more into the punk thing than the punk rock thing.

Why do you spend time writing shit on my forum? Get the hell out if you're going to write nonsensical bullshit.

*breaks up into hearty laughter*

I just noticed that juneday, oh , sorry, mayday, also said "weather or not" HA HA HA

How foolish, you need to get your hands on some automatic spelling and grammar checking software, in fact I'm sure Microsoft Word has that. Yeah, you should get that.

*once again cracks up into laughter*

Weather... heh heh heh, thats so funny...

Guest babyshambles

ok, so you crack a joke and get verbally assaulted for it. fine then. no more 10ea shows shall i attend, since i've been blacklisted as such.

And, well, maybe a sorry's due on my behalf? Maybe... But if you fail to pick up on sarcasm at the highest degree then whats the point.

Have a nice life, fellas.

Guest babyshambles
Originally posted by Adam Easy Wishes

I seriously doubt that anyone would have viewed your posts as sarcastic.

Ok.. forgive and forget? forget? start a fresh? or fuck me i'm just another loser "punk"

Guest babyshambles
Originally posted by JJ 10 Easy Wishes

10ew love everyone. Please learn to spell - you haven't been blacklisted! Please come to shows! We want to entertain.:bat:

I don't know how it has happened. It's happened so fast, such a short space of time. I've been converted into a fan. I'm in shock. I, now look forward to witnessing you guys at your next gig. And eagerly anticipate the arrival of the LP. Big kudos to you guys. Memory wiped. Good times to be had!

(Not as good as Tear Jerk, but you're young, you'll learn.)

• 2 weeks later...