aberdeen-music

2 Ibanez Prestige RG for sale

riich

1st one is a RG3270 in colour amber. Key features would be the flame maple top and mahogany body (most Ibanez come in basswood, so this is very rare), practically a J-Custom but they put it as Prestige just to sell abroad. Pickups have been upgraded, DiMarzio Air Classic at neck and Seymour Duncan 59 at bridge, middle one unchanged. Reasons I changed it, the neck would sound a lot like classic PRS tone, warm, full bodied, quick and smooth for fast solo. Bridge would sound very clear, edgy in a good way, think Les Paul sound (I emailed Seymour Duncan and said I have this guitar with these specs and I want Slash's tone and they suggested that pickup, for the neck I emailed DiMarzio saying I want Santana kind of sound and they suggested that, so it's all well picked). Normally if you want an Ibanez Prestige with these wood combinations it'd be other models with 'Ultra neck' profile, which is a fatter profile rather than the famous fast Ibanez Wizard neck. So it has everything!

http://ibanez.wikia.com/wiki/RG3270

2nd one is a RG 2570EX in colour silver, Key feature would be its Super Wizard neck, even thinner and quicker than the famous Ibanez Wizard neck! Pickups have been changed to Seymour Duncan Jazz at neck (my personal favourite pickup, really sweet sound working on this guitar) and DiMarzio Fred at bridge (think Satriani's tone) and middle pickup unchanged.

http://ibanez.wikia.com/wiki/RG2570EX

Both come with Ibanez Prestige RG hardshell case and fitted strap. Can even throw in some new picks if that's your thing. Trying welcome. Can post within UK. Thanks for looking!