aberdeen-music

Hawg Damn!!!!

bostaph

Guest Jake Wifebeater
You call me slightly odd' date=' ya cheeky politically oppressed gorilla lookalike! :gringo:[/quote']

I also call you slightly repressed, as you always used to get all uptight and emo when I bared my exotic chest carpet, you mullethead!

• 3 weeks later...
I also call you slightly repressed' date=' as you always used to get all uptight and emo when I bared my exotic chest carpet, you mullethead![/quote']

Now then, now then, now then. Ya cod-munching-monkey-grabiing-ape-a-like-spool-feta-gel-monger-falice-eating-mott-filling-samon-tuna.

He may be what you say he is but he aint. no sence can be made from me but. AAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH my ind has gone. oopps no there it is.

<<<THE USER HAS BEEN RECONNECTED.>>>

Sorry about that, I'm just as shocked/pleased as bostaph. WE HAVE A FORUM YIPEE

Guest blackadder
You said wine!

hmmmm hope it's strong stuff........desprate to get my hands on booze now! at least i only got another 2 months of being sober.....

and there is nothing wrong with the apes carpet of chest hair... i happen to like it! :]

Guest Jake Wifebeater
and there is nothing wrong with the apes carpet of chest hair... i happen to like it! :]

Allow me a few moments of basking in the glow of this statement, complete with flaring nostrils.