aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Woodsinho

• 3 weeks later...

This season should be even more interesting with the new BPS matrix. I think spending judiciously on defenders could yield excellent points returns on a weekly basis, even when conceding goals. I think scrutiny of team tactics and strategy will be more important than ever this season, particularly statistical reports for individual players. Players can now pick up bonus points for all manner of things, without requiring such harsh aggregates. Pass completion rates are generously rewarded for 30+ passes, which means midfield pivots and defensive midfielders can earn some serious points when coupled with the reduced aggregate pre-requisites for blocks, clearances, interceptions, and recoveries. Food for thought.

Of course, they have also introduced harsher penalties for negative contributions to matches, so it ought to balance out in general, but I think there are some key areas where the new BPS could be exploited.

I can't wait for the new season, and good luck to you all.

Edited by Eupraxia