aberdeen-music

The Aberdeen music scene?

brettthain1

I didn't realise The Arctic Monkeys were still the darlings. The newest album was quite well recieved I suppose. I remember everyone being nuts about them when their first album came out, politicians pretending to like them to seem cool etc. Moon moon and his pals would have been listening to bob the builder or whatever at the time though. I didn't realise they'd remained cool with the kids. 

Anyway I've sidetracked this conversation enough.

Back to the Aberdeen music scene, has something replaced Snafu yet?

Edited by Paranoid Android

I'm sure I've heard an Arctic Monkeys song, but if you asked me to name one of hum one, I have no fucking clue. Sommeone would have to say "this is arctic monkeys" and then I'd go "oh yeah, I've heard that." So I probably haven't heard anyone covering them.

But I am a vagina, and only good for getting pounded into.

okay mate right now I don't know what to think. My band does some oasis covers but were far from "swaggers". Your Idea of the Aberdeen music scene is unfounded and completely moronic.

Oasis were a bad band, but I think there's no argument that Liam Gallagher had a fair amount of swagger about him.

I imagine that there is no swagger about any Oasis covers your band plays. Going off the video you posted the life and joy is sucked right out of any song you play

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

okay mate right now I don't know what to think. My band does some oasis covers but were far from "swaggers". Your Idea of the Aberdeen music scene is unfounded and completely moronic.

I thought you said there's more to the Aberdeen music scene? This is sort of music we play, we listen to, have a laugh with. The 'swagger' is part of the 'rock n roll' vibe, we're just lads! The swagger isn't for prick-ness, it's for fun.