aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Moon Moon

Racism in Aberdeen

Racism is illegal in this country and so was shocked that this party would be allowed to exist.

Racism isn't illegal. There are a number of sanctions against behaviour, but it is possible for individuals to hold and express racist views without breaking the law.

Is the National Front a thing in Aberdeen, I thought that lad standing for MP was an isolated lunatic?

Racism isn't illegal. There are a number of sanctions against behaviour, but it is possible for individuals to hold and express racist views without breaking the law.

Is the National Front a thing in Aberdeen, I thought that lad standing for MP was an isolated lunatic?

They stand for the council election/EU election and now as a new entry the MP election. Is this all the same person? Aberdeen South does not have a UKIP candidate either. Aberdeen seems to be one of the few area's in the UK to not have one, even Orkney and Shetland have one. 

Edited by Improved Thinker

UKIP got a shocking amount of the vote up here in the Euro elections. They are bound to implode sooner or later though, too many mentalists standing for them and they don't seem able to reach any kind of consensus about what they actually stand for. Not sure they're a real actual problem.

The National Front make me so fucking furious though, and you can't even argue with them - hate doesn't reason. Punching them in their stupid racist faces isn't an option either, just gives them publicity.

Cunts.

UKIP got a shocking amount of the vote up here in the Euro elections. They are bound to implode sooner or later though, too many mentalists standing for them and they don't seem able to reach any kind of consensus about what they actually stand for. Not sure they're a real actual problem.

The National Front make me so fucking furious though, and you can't even argue with them - hate doesn't reason. Punching them in their stupid racist faces isn't an option either, just gives them publicity.

Cunts.

I live in Seaton and they have a NF guy living here.

There isn't a UKIP candidate but there is an NF one, I got the flyer through door it is horrible stuff, I would post it but I don't want to spread that shit.

The one referencing the Scottish Muslim Party and the 628 votes they got last time? Hilarious.