aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Moon Moon

Racism in Aberdeen

This test for foreigners; is there some sort of supplied text that they can study or are they completely in the dark about the questions prior to taking it?

They get a book that they have to study, its about 300 pages long, well at least the one i looked at was. It basically lists laws and important dates amongst explanations of certain parts of it all. 

Bret Thain is definitely Cool Thinker.

He's also a fucking cunt.

xx

Hmmm, I don't think so, although cool thinker struck me as being a potential racist as well. I think Brett Thain works at the airport...

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=67926784

"What do i look for in a girl? A great sense of humour, tattoo's are accepted (they're pretty hot, not going to lie), positive in life, that smile with perly white teeth to match mines (haha), easy to talk to, my ideal girlfriend will be an active member of Combat 18, that would be awesome!"

• Upvote 1

Hmmm, I don't think so, although cool thinker struck me as being a potential racist as well. I think Brett Thain works at the airport...

let's be more specific about his job at the airport. Possible the cunt that stops every ethnic minority at border control.

let's be more specific about his job at the airport. Possible the cunt that stops every ethnic minority at border control.

3 pages ago you told him he wasn't racist - your desperation for attention makes you forget so easily....

3 pages ago you told him he wasn't racist - your desperation for attention makes you forget so easily....

if this is going to turn into slagging me I'll just delete the thread. No not attention seeking, looked more closely into his further posting actually.

if this is going to turn into slagging me I'll just delete the thread. No not attention seeking, looked more closely into his further posting actually.

Which further posts? All the ones that don't mention racist views?

"What do i look for in a girl? A great sense of humour, tattoo's are accepted (they're pretty hot, not going to lie), positive in life, that smile with perly white teeth to match mines (haha), easy to talk to, my ideal girlfriend will be an active member of Combat 18, that would be awesome!"

Brett, mate...you need to have a word with yourself about that profile. I'm no casanova but if I've learned anything in my 28 years it's that confidence is king. Remove all of that shite about being nobody's type/never having a relationship. Unless it's a one-night sympathy fuck you're after.

THREAD TITLE CHANGE REQUEST: Racism in Aberdeen & Friendly Internet Dating Advice

• Upvote 3

Sup Moon Moon, the subway thing you're a tad but wrong about. It's the Muslims that are offended that subway don't sell Halal meet. Halal meet is pretty much slice a cows throat and wait until it dies a slow and horrible death. So they are yet again trying to take over the UK (they have even admitted that they want to on a BBC three programme in camera!). It's funny because you don't see the Jews taking offence!

If you think in racist? I'm not. I believe that religion is what's making this world f***** up and the Muslims don't really help themselves at times, not that they are all tied under the same brush. It's those (what do you call them?) extreme religious people. Where as if you aren't Muslim yourself, they wish you a slow trip to the burning gates to hell... Which I don't really give a s*** about because I'm not religious and don't see the point of setting morals based on what's on a bedtime story book. Not that I hate religion, I used to think of religion at school as being a community of people who seek moral guidance and sets themselves a good and happy life. Now, it's all about arrogance and using 'god' as an excuse to start crimes and give off a 'reasonable excuse' to murder a British soldier in the streets and attempt to be-head him in front if the viewing public!

You do realise that there are 2-3 halal exclusive Subways in the whole of the UK?

The murder of the Lee Rigby has nothing to do with the vast majority of Muslims. 2 nutters kill a soldier and people blame an entire religion? Seriously? Really? Are you shitting me?

Brett, mate...you need to have a word with yourself about that profile. I'm no casanova but if I've learned anything in my 28 years it's that confidence is king. Remove all of that shite about being nobody's type/never having a relationship. Unless it's a one-night sympathy fuck you're after.

THREAD TITLE CHANGE REQUEST: Racism in Aberdeen & Friendly Internet Dating Advice

Rubbish profile min....I agree with AEW.

Well, that's my identity completely fucked.

How the hell did you find that!?

Er... I can explain that. I do work at the airport and no, moon moon, I'm not that 'cunt that stops foreigners at border control' I work in a shop which happens to be inside the airport. Yes I am a cunt and after reading back at this is can only cringe and my stupidity. I wasn't intending to be racist.

Getting back on that pof, yeah I created it at work as a guy I work with told me 'guaranteed to get you laid, all the time!'. So far, extremely big quines have asked he to pop up to theirs and I would, but I'm 5'8 and weigh 8 stone. Tiny man!

Edited by brettthain1

I notice that white only party The National Front have a larger presence in Aberdeen than in other cities where they are considered a thing of the past. I was telling my friend in Glasgow about them last night and he was shocked that such a party which not only wants to get rid of blacks but also to make being gay illegal could actually still exist. I am surprised that there is no UKIP candidate for Aberdeen North if racism still exists in this form in Aberdeen. 

Edited by Improved Thinker

I was telling my friend in Glasgow about them last night and he was shocked that such a party which not only wants to get rid of blacks but also to make being gay illegal could actually still exist. 

Sorry, what?! Your friend, who lives in Glasgow, is shocked that bigotry exists?!

• Upvote 1

I notice that white only party The National Front have a larger presence in Aberdeen than in other cities where they are considered a thing of the past. I was telling my friend in Glasgow about them last night and he was shocked that such a party which not only wants to get rid of blacks but also to make being gay illegal could actually still exist. I am surprised that there is no UKIP candidate for Aberdeen North if racism still exists in this form in Aberdeen. 

There isn't a UKIP candidate but there is an NF one, I got the flyer through door it is horrible stuff, I would post it but I don't want to spread that shit.